What's new

Were you able to invest into the Gamestop stocks?

I'm thinking I'm going to be spending more time in the stock market section of this our great forum. One thing I really need and would appreciate if I can get a positive answer would be which platform would I get to be able to access these type of stocks that would be profitable?

I also don't know amount Gamestop stock. Would I invest if I had known about this? well know. First of all, I am scared of investing on something that exists only online, and secondly I do not have a lot of money for investment.

I was not able to invest on Gamestop's stocks because I had no idea about it in the first place. Maybe next time I might be lucky enough to find out on time.

I heard of the amount of profit people made but I was unable to invest in the stock because I got to know about it late. Congratulations to those who invested.

I think it was last month or the month before, where Gamestop's stocks were purchased up by a ton of gamers and others, who were able to push the stock up and then cash out getting a ton in return. Except, some problems occurred and wall street was like "how are all these gamers winning the stock market?"

But yeah, I wish I invested, but I did not. Who here was able to invest and actually got a return?
I actually heard about the GameStop stock, but I didn't want to invest in it.
I think I was pessimistic about the whole stock thing. I think it was a great outcome for those who were able to invest in it.

I was not able to invest on Gamestop's stocks because I had no idea about it in the first place. Maybe next time I might be lucky enough to find out on time.
Oh that means you have interest to invest in stock because for me, I don't really know how it work, why don't you just concentrate in cryptocurrency that is popular and a lot of people are engaging in it ?

Oh that means you have interest to invest in stock because for me, I don't really know how it work, why don't you just concentrate in cryptocurrency that is popular and a lot of people are engaging in it ?
Am not really interested in stock trading though am just curious about it, I heard it has alot of risk. I am currently into forex trading though.

I think it was last month or the month before, where Gamestop's stocks were purchased up by a ton of gamers and others, who were able to push the stock up and then cash out getting a ton in return. Except, some problems occurred and wall street was like "how are all these gamers winning the stock market?"

But yeah, I wish I invested, but I did not. Who here was able to invest and actually got a return?
Gamestop's stock are meant for gamers ( people who play games online) , I don't really know much about the stock and i think its worth buying in case of the future gain.

I am somebody who is not so much familiar with how the stock market work because my investments are mostly in cryptocurrency. I followed the news carefully at that time but I did not invest anything.

I wasn't able to keep up with the gamestop stock, unfortunately. I was unable to do so because my funds were locked up in other investments. I'm hoping to be able to join in this exchange as soon as possible.

I don't have much interest in investing into the stock and shares of different companies. The reason is that it can take a long period of time before you can make good return on investment. You can lose your entire investment if invest in unprofitable companies.

Am not really interested in stock trading though am just curious about it, I heard it has alot of risk. I am currently into forex trading though.
So do you prefer forex trading over cryptocurrency? because as I understand I believe cryptocurrency is a little bit easier than forex trading, I have tried forex trading before with a demo account that is why I've been able to say this.

So do you prefer forex trading over cryptocurrency? because as I understand I believe cryptocurrency is a little bit easier than forex trading, I have tried forex trading before with a demo account that is why I've been able to say this.
I also heard the same thing buti have not really tried forex trading, so I can't say for sure. I only have experience with forex trading so that would be my pick for now till I have gotten some idea of crypto trading then I can really decide.

I also heard the same thing buti have not really tried forex trading, so I can't say for sure. I only have experience with forex trading so that would be my pick for now till I have gotten some idea of crypto trading then I can really decide.
To succeed in both of them you will need a lot of technical and fundamental analysis training, all this expert you are seeing around uses technical and fundamental analysis to predict the next movement of a particular coin and in forex.

I have never comes acRoss any platform with the name gamestop, this is my first time and I have never invested in such kind of platform. But I will love to know more about it.

I missed out of the gamestop share. That is why it is very good to always get information. Geting access to useful Information is a money making game. So, information is money.

No, I do not even like games talk less of talking about GameStop. The way things are going on in my country self, I do not have time for games I only convert that time for games to earn a cool money online that is all for me.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back