What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

this is actually very true. Job security is one of the major things people look at whenever they want to take such decisions. People always like that job to be secure and assured.

this is actually very true. Job security is one of the major things people look at whenever they want to take such decisions. People always like that job to be secure and assured.
That is why you will always have lots of persons rushing into the public sector,because the positions and job you secure has lots of guarantee and is pensionable as well.

That is why you will always have lots of persons rushing into the public sector,because the positions and job you secure has lots of guarantee and is pensionable as well.
Yeah, one of the major advantages of the public sector is that it guarantees job security especially if you're lucky to get a Federal government job you will not have to worry.

There was a certain time in which I was spending a lot of money without really making so much and I really contemplated just quitting the job and then just focusing on something.
This kind of experience can make one to be really frustrated,because you will find out that your wages does not really cover or meet up your expenses from what you are getting from your job.

Actually there was a time when running my business becomes a much burden on me and I felt like am sophistication because my effort seems not to be paying at all.

You may experience being too tired to work more than once, but you can't give up. You need to consider things several times because you work for a variety of reasons. To improve your mood and to keep going, you should consider the benefits that your job offers you.

Works might be exhausting so I think it happened to many people, I hope it didn't happened to you but sometimes we choose hard jobs and we cannot deal with them as we thought we would, so we give up and try other jobs which will be easier for us. So did you have such moments? and if so how
I completely agree no matter how much we love our jobs sometimes you fell like you don't want to work but it's part of your life and you can't just leave everything

There are many times when I wanted to give up on my job simply because its not doing well that time , but with dedication and hard work , the business will always comes around .

There are many times when I wanted to give up on my job simply because its not doing well that time , but with dedication and hard work , the business will always comes around .
if you want to go into a business you need to have at the back of your mind that there are times when the business will not be doing well. But your ability to be persistent will make you succeed on the long run.

When i newly came into the online space then , there was a lot of difficulties when I was trying to make money because a lot of platforms were not trusted and they were looking for money for investment and so on.

Early stage in business is always the most stressful because by then no one will trust your business at that time. Most people will be treating your business at an arm's length.

There has always been some couple of occasions where I have felt that it is not just enough. Anytime I feel like I am not happy I always quit because I know that I will not be bringing maximum productivity.

There's always times like that in business when you feel like giving up on everything because of the current situation of the business most especially during the early stage of the business.

There's always times like that in business when you feel like giving up on everything because of the current situation of the business most especially during the early stage of the business.
Early stage in business will affect people the most because your business will not be running as expected. It will just be a matter of time to start seeing reasonable results though it depends on goods or services you offer

I am into baking and also a teacher , and most of the time , i have been having a thought of leaving the teaching job because the payment is just too small considering the stress I normally pass through daily .

I have a couple of times quit jobs because I was no longer interested in working on those jobs. Some of the jobs were high-paying but I lost interest. The most important thing for me is satisfaction., if I am not satisfied and not happy with the job I will just quit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back