Welcome to TinyURL!

luıgı

BizNotes
Are you sick of posting URLs in emails only to have it break when sent causing the recipient to have to cut and paste it back together? Then you've come to the right place. By entering in a URL in the text field below, we will create a tiny URL that will not break in email postings and never expires.

Justin

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have never used tiny url, I have used link shortner called bit ly. can you tell what is the specialty of tiny url and how it compares with bit ly. I find bit ly easy to use, I can also track the traffic on the shortned link.

cafediscussions

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
Verified Poster
BizNotes
i have actually seen many people using it before but never really knew the real purpose for that, i always thought that tinyurl is just a paid url shortner that people use, thanks!

GIFTMICHAEL

Madly Diligent
BizNotes
Its my first time hearing about tiny URL. It is not of significant importance to me. I don't think i need its services, but maybe in the future i might need it.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I always have this issue of URL breaking in my email that I sent to people and I never knew that a service like this tiny URL exist that can help me in that aspect and now that I know I will make use of them definitely.