What's new

Weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things, you have to follow them in order to lose weight :
the first one is practising sport, you can download some apps from the play store (they have really good plans).
the second and the important is the diet, you have to organize a plan for foods.

I am talking to you from my experience, I lose 10 kilos in a month, drinking water which depends on the weight, the usual is 1 to 2 liters a day. And applying the TAM method, which consists of lowering the wheat, rice and corn, you divide the plate into 4 and only 1/4 can have the TAM. Which is effective. If you wish, while you are reducing, you can walk or do any exercise.
What is the most effective weight loss method or program?

Stop eating meat and sugars, and going vegetarian, I lost 10kg in 3 months, and since then I didn t eat meat anymore. felt way better.

As with all weight loss programs, the better ways to loose weight, is to reduce your overall intake of food and snacks in general, get rid of the artificial stuff in your diet (think of food and snacks that have artificial stuff put into it, to boost the flavor and sugar content), and to reduce or get rid of carbonated and artificially flavored drinks.

Been working on all of the above, and managed to loose 5 pounds so far. My dieting isn't yet perfect, but it is a work in progress.

As with all weight loss programs, the better ways to loose weight, is to reduce your overall intake of food and snacks in general, get rid of the artificial stuff in your diet (think of food and snacks that have artificial stuff put into it, to boost the flavor and sugar content), and to reduce or get rid of carbonated and artificially flavored drinks.

Been working on all of the above, and managed to loose 5 pounds so far. My dieting isn't yet perfect, but it is a work in progress.
Try taking a break from meat and fats for 1-2 months and see how you feel, it helps a lot with how your body works.

Stop eating meat and sugars, and going vegetarian, I lost 10kg in 3 months, and since then I didn t eat meat anymore. felt way better.
Certainly, I had forgotten that great detail, the sugar, you have to lower it, apart from everything in excess, it is harmful

There is no secret diet or something for losing weight. You need to eat less calories than you need daily this way your body will start using your fats resources for energy meaning you'll start losing weight

I am talking to you from my experience, I lose 10 kilos in a month, drinking water which depends on the weight, the usual is 1 to 2 liters a day. And applying the TAM method, which consists of lowering the wheat, rice and corn, you divide the plate into 4 and only 1/4 can have the TAM. Which is effective. If you wish, while you are reducing, you can walk or do any exercise.
This is exactly what I practice and I can see how effective it is. Just making it a lifestyle will keep the weight off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back