$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Blocklancer
Jobs4Bitcoins
LaborX
PompCryptoJobs
Bitfortip
Bonus: Be your own boss work

Blocklancer is your typical job site that tries to match job seekers with job providers. The exception is the work here pays in crypto, specifically, Ethereum (ETH). However, even if you’re not fond of ETH, you can earn it and convert it to Bitcoin easily.

Here you’ll find a variety of jobs remarkably mainstream jobs. From writing and translation to experts in ICO and blockchain, there is something for everyone here. There’s even a section titled “XXX,” although I couldn’t access this link for some reason.

if you have other sites, you can post them here.

I want to commend you for bringing the above earning platform to the notice of the members of this forum. Interested members can earn some extra of full time income working in those platforms. I will definitely check them to see if there is any one that favors me. Thanks for sharing.

Nice one, there was a time I was looking for freelancing sites that pay with Bitcoin or any other crypto currency in general, do you know of any?

Thank you for introducing us to a New earning plartforms, but have you make a withdrawal from the site and how much can I earn a day.

Blocklancer
Jobs4Bitcoins
LaborX
PompCryptoJobs
Bitfortip

Blocklancer is your typical job site that tries to match job seekers with job providers. The exception is the work here pays in crypto, specifically, Ethereum (ETH). However, even if you’re not fond of ETH, you can earn it and convert it to Bitcoin easily.

Here you’ll find a variety of jobs remarkably mainstream jobs. From writing and translation to experts in ICO and blockchain, there is something for everyone here. There’s even a section titled “XXX,” although I couldn’t access this link for some reason.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful list of job sites! I was waiting for someone to provide me a list of sites that could help me to make money. I am a writer, so would I be able to find writing jobs there? How much work is available in all of those sites combined?

Nice one, there was a time I was looking for freelancing sites that pay with Bitcoin or any other crypto currency in general, do you know of any?
Well I'm not a freelancer at this time I wish I could be but I don't have enough time to spend online, freelancing needs much of your time which I don't have.

Well I'm not a freelancer at this time I wish I could be but I don't have enough time to spend online, freelancing needs much of your time which I don't have.
I understand, freelancing can be time consuming in most cases. If in the future you have enough time to go into freelancing, what services would you sell?

I understand, freelancing can be time consuming in most cases. If in the future you have enough time to go into freelancing, what services would you sell?
Seriously I don't really know much about freelancing. All I know you must have good skills before you can be a successful freelancer. That's all I know about freelancing. But can you shed more light?

This is really commendable. I have tried jobs4bitcoin before and to be frank, it is amazing working on that platform for bitcoins. I will also try others as I need to accumulate more bitcoin now that the price had come down for me to have much profit when the price goes up.

Seriously I don't really know much about freelancing. All I know you must have good skills before you can be a successful freelancer. That's all I know about freelancing. But can you shed more light?
That's pretty much about it, the competition in freelancing is high so to be able to survive, you need good skills. Freelancing is about buying and selling online.

That's pretty much about it, the competition in freelancing is high so to be able to survive, you need good skills. Freelancing is about buying and selling online.
That's It. With the little I know about freelancing that makes me not think of learning the skills. But what if you have a good skills can you earn much as a freelancer?

That's It. With the little I know about freelancing that makes me not think of learning the skills. But what if you have a good skills can you earn much as a freelancer?
Yes the world of freelancing is field with lots of competition, to be able to stay relevant or compete, you need to be good at what you do. Not just good but very good.

Yes the world of freelancing is field with lots of competition, to be able to stay relevant or compete, you need to be good at what you do. Not just good but very good.
There's is competition in freelancing and also you can't just say you want to be a freelancer without having ideas because is not going to work. Right now ate you a freelancer?

There's is competition in freelancing and also you can't just say you want to be a freelancer without having ideas because is not going to work. Right now ate you a freelancer?
Currently I am not a freelancer but I do plan on giving it a try maybe by year ending or next year. I just need to work more on my skills first.

Currently I am not a freelancer but I do plan on giving it a try maybe by year ending or next year. I just need to work more on my skills first.
That will be great, I believe if you have good skills you can earn a cool Cash as a freelancer. It will be a great idea to give it a trial. Best of luck.

Bizdustry no longer pays in Bitcoin but you can use the litecoin that you receive from bizdustry to exchange to Bitcoin. You can earn Bitcoin cash on read cash, and you can easily covert bitcoi cash to bitcoin if you wnat

That will be great, I believe if you have good skills you can earn a cool Cash as a freelancer. It will be a great idea to give it a trial. Best of luck.
Yes it would be indeed nice but the beginning might be Abit tough as a new comer I would have to try really hard to attract people to myself. Thanks though.

Blocklancer
Jobs4Bitcoins
LaborX
PompCryptoJobs
Bitfortip

I thank you for the wonderful information and updates on the sites that pays in bitcoin, I have been trying to lay my hands on such sites because I still need bitcoin.

My first payment in bitcoin was in 2016 from a website called blogjob. It paid for posting article. In 2016 I received $300 worth of bitcoin from this site. But this site is no longer paying.

I don't think I'll do more than bizdustry that pays in Litecoin for now because of the volatility of the coin. The time I get paid, the value of the coin might have dropped.
I prefer to get paid in Fiat currency than these fluctuating crypto currencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back