Websites and Mobile App

Fatima

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 3, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a newbie to programming and development, I have always wondered if it is possible to build a mobile application without having a website to back it up?

I want to know is it really necessary to have a website version of your mobile applications?

Like traditional websites, mobile websites can display text content, data, images, and video. They can also access mobile-specific features such as click-to-call or location-based mapping. Mobile apps, on the other hand, are applications that are downloaded and installed on a user's mobile device.

Mobile apps can exist in its own, you don't need to back it up through a website. If you check playstore or appstore, you will see a lot of apps that are stand alone apps, they do not have web version.

Mobile app are only use in just your mobile and have a small version you can open playstore and install the app like audio vedio text etc but in websites you can also have a lot of data to access any other websites you can search any Information

Well I think website appear to be more reliable and somehow economica when it comes to space, even if you don't have space in your phone you can actually visit sites and many other things online, but if you don't have space you can not download apps in your phone so I prefer website

Yes you can create it and upload on Google Play store or Apple play store. In fact their are many apps which is only available on Mobile version. It is good for you if you have mobile related traffic.

It is not really necessary you must have a website version of your mobile application, we have so many stand alone application that you can use , upload on Google play store or Apple store for other users to get Access to it

Mobile apps is just for mobile phones you need website so I can use on a system freely .I'll say yes, you need a website to back up your mobile app. You can gain your traffic from the two . You'll justake ur app available on the stores for mobile users and on the net for website users .

I don't know for sure if it is possible, but what I know is that the possibilities in today's world are endless and I believe it would be very possible to actually do what you are looking for if you diligently seek for it.

No its not necesary to have website for mobile apps back up because mobile apps are build on it in play store alone. There is no need for a website to operate or backup apps.. websites are use by system.
Post automatically merged:

No its not necesary to have website for mobile apps back up because mobile apps are build on it in play store alone. There is no need for a website to operate or backup apps.. websites are use by system.

Responsive design make site more Google freindly because supporting browser is more appreciated as half of visitors are mobile visitors. So it is necessary to have a mobile version otherwise site will be out of date.

As a newbie to programming and development, I have always wondered if it is possible to build a mobile application without having a website to back it up?

I want to know is it really necessary to have a website version of your mobile applications?
There is no need to have a website, only a mobile application can be created on its own.

I don't think mobile apps need a website, however, if you plan to target to the web users, you can have a website version of your app and drive traffic to your website through your app and traffic to app through your website.

You don't need a website to develop an app. You need am app software builder to create one. I'm not a developer I'm just trying to learn after my college time. Creating a quality app that will caught the attention of users will need you investing into it. Investing the needed tools, plugins, softwares that will make it a stand out, depending what app you're developing.

This boils down to the fact that you should do customer research to know which or both is the one that your customers are more likely to prefer .

It is not necessary to have a website version of your mobile app before you can build a mobile app of your own. Check your play store for those apps you see there, most of them don't have a website yet

I don't think it will be possible to build a mobile app without having is own mobile website as well. Because they both work together if app is giving problem people intend to go into the website I guess.

I dont really know much in these field tho but i think it is possible for a mobile app to work without the backings of a website. Mostly if its an offline website.

I don't think mobile apps need a website, however, if you plan to target to the web users, you can have a website version of your app and drive traffic to your website through your app and traffic to app through your website.
mobile apps do not need a website, if you can plan for a website a good version makes traffic to your website through your app also make traffic through your app.

Sometimes you might need an app as well as website. Look at the major ecommerce marketplaces like amazon and ebay, they have web version as well as mobile app

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back