What's new

Website to guest Post?

It is important that a writer learns how to sharpen his skills in writing by writing and making mistakes, correcting it and getting better over time.

I guess if you are experienced you will have to look for a quality blog with lots of visitors to guest post. You can find the owners with their email contact on their blog.

In order to earn from guest posting you need to have high quality writing skills, other wise why would anyone pay you for guest posting. better alternative is blogging platform like hubpages and read cash.

Before you post something, at least do a research. Get response (the first link) is email marketing service, the second link does not open, and rhe third link direct to a person website. If you want to do guest posting, you can easily find the list by doing a simple google search. You can also look for guest posting group on facebook.

Yes, links are not opening. You are right that searching for online sites will help us to get a good number of sites that pay us to write. However, not all of them welcome people from countries where English is not spoken as a first language. I am still searching for such get paid to write sites that pay people, no matter from what part of the world they belong to.

One can promote his/her guest posting skills in freelancing sites like Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.com. I am sure you will find many people looking for such services there.

I am not aware of any website that is offering guest posting jobs. However, there are a few jobs available on Upwork and Peopleperhour. I am currently searching for a few websites and i will update if i find any site that pays for guest posting.

Guest posting is one of the ways to make money online. You could make money passively and this is one of the best way to make online . I would like to make money via guest posting. I have tried this on many sites but was not getting the required result.

College Humor is a good site tom earn from guest posting. They pay $50 for guest writers. However, they have rules that need to be followed. This site is open to newbies.

If actually you are looking quest posting website I think you can do research at least you can find one, where you can be posting and also be paid.

To publish your post on high authority and relevant websites, you would have to write high quality content. Otherwise, you can target less authority guest posting sites.
Here are some site.

www.getresponse.com
www.agencyanaltics.com
www.fortunelords.com
So these sites are just for the purpose of making your posts without getting paid for it. They allow you to post your articles and ideas here for free? People who get to read it might and like it can reach out to you for some contract jobs perhaps

As a writer, we love to show case our expertise and get recommendation from others. These acquired experience add to our resume and makes us qualify for potential jobs in the future.
If you call yourself a writer and you can't or are shy to showcase your expertise I guess you don't know what you are doing or you don't know the worth of what you have I guess so my advice for all writers here is to showcase what you can do.

Well seemed interested in the thread because and this is also another way to earn passively and build residual income so would definitely be doing some research if I could get on some legit platforms

College Humor is a good site tom earn from guest posting. They pay $50 for guest writers. However, they have rules that need to be followed. This site is open to newbies.

I discovered college Humour several years ago. However, I am not sure if they are still active and paying writers for guest posts. Do you have some information about it? Are they still active and paying? I want to submit some articles, but I am not sure if they are accepting submissions right now.

To publish your post on high authority and relevant websites, you would have to write high quality content. Otherwise, you can target less authority guest posting sites.
Here are some site.

www.getresponse.com
www.agencyanaltics.com
www.fortunelords.com
This is a great list. Never knew getresponse allowed guest posting. The only thing I have with these sites is their writing requirements; some of them are majorly American sites and would want one to be a native American English speaker before you can really be admitted in posting. Besides, before being allowed is not easy

If you mean guest posting of the blog it pays good in terms of exposure if you can make a guest post in a popular blog. However, you need to have a recommendation before that popular blogger will allow you to post your blog there. Maybe you have to read the blogs first and leave an interesting comment. Build up your reputation in that popular blog before you make a request for a guest posting. It takes time especially if you are a new blogger.

I don't think there is such a website.
When you Google something, a lot of websites will come up, but it's a good idea to keep in mind that most of these websites will ultimately let you down.

If you are interested in guest posting, please send me a private message. I own several websites and am constantly in need of articles for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back