What's new

Website Design

What's the best sites/PC Programs which allow me to create a logo/banner for free and with ease of access? I want to create a banner for my forum on TapaTalk, need suggestions. I found this website that I've been using for a few months. However, it's not fit for purpose as it's a logo designer, any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
I recently came across with a website where you can actually perform any operation related to graphics designing but i cant remember the name of the website. probably i will have to requote your thread anytime i come across it again.

You can try using canva and adobe sparks. These two sites are free to use and allows you to create different kinds of graphics not just logo and banner but also infographics, flyers and posters for your website development need.
I go with your suggestion @Aniwhyte. Canva and adobe is nice for making logo designs. I never used the other, which is the adobe type to customized logo designs before. I'm learning how to make logo, banners, flyers etc, through canva site.

Adobe spark is more useful if you want to create marketing materials like ads, flyers, posters, social media covers, banners, infographic etc. Canva can be used for almost any thing, no just logo but also posters and flyers.

I would always refer anyone to CorelDRAW as it is the best platform to do your graphic designing works which include logos, banners and even company card.

Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; user interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization.

I use canva for most of my designs and it has been great. There is a free and pro version. The free version is top notch and can really go a long way.

IN have used free tools to build graphics from my site but I think you need to spend money in hiring a graphic designer because human work cannot be surpassed by automated tools.

That's very true. Even though I know tools that can help me design a logo in a couple of minutes, I prefer to use photoshop because the quality will be better.

Programs like canva are only for the novices, if you wnat to become a graphic designer, you need to try something like photoshop that will give you leverage in designing.

Flaming Text is awful for logos, to be honest. I remember using them years ago when I was younger and didn't have experience with creating graphics for my sites. The best thing for you to do is to get an editor of some sort and make your own logos by experimenting with fonts and icons. It will look a 100 times better than logos made with Flaming Text

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back