What's new

Website age

Yes you can, you can check from the site itself by going through their website or check the platform or forum on Chrome just go to the search box and type the name it will bring all you need to know about them

Though I don't know the name of the website right now, there is a website that allow you to know the date and time the first post was made on a particular website. This may give you clue on when the website was created.

The Wayback machine lets you "go back in time" and see what a website looked like a week ago, a month ago, or even years ago in the past. It can be accessed here - https://web.archive.org/
you can also check out
This is a tool you can use to find out the age of a particular site by simply typing the URL in the text field then click check age.
I did a test run of the site and I got that result below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-110238.png
    Screenshot_20211024-110238.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
If you want to know about the age of any domain, you can look into who is data, but how do you actually find the age of any website. Well, you know how old is your website, but can you find age of websites that you don't own?
It actually depend on why one wants to really know the age of a site,because most of these search could be very difficult to find eapecially when the site has change the host to another.

I don't think you will know about the website age by checking the web host, a better idea is to check the wayback machine that saves website pages in different time.

Honestly speaking I don't know how to know or determine the age of website but it is something I would like to look into and get more knowledge about so I'll be able to tell the ages of website
Post automatically merged:

Well to be honest I have no idea about how to get or determine a website age but then it is something I will like to look into so I'll be able to learn on how to do that

Last edited:
It is possible to determine the age of your website. There is a website called small SEO tools which you can use to check the domain authority and it is going to tell you the age of your website by pasting the URL.

Whois data is probably the best and most reliable way to check how old a website is. I mean, if a different domain has been used for a website (for example they've changed from a .biz to a .net) then you probably need to look a bit further into it and maybe go onto the site and see if there's any news about it because a website in and of itself is fluid.

Domains are very static things, so Whois is a the best place to start for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back