Website age

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to know about the age of any domain, you can look into who is data, but how do you actually find the age of any website. Well, you know how old is your website, but can you find age of websites that you don't own?

I don't think there is a way to find website age. However, you can check how the website looked in the past by checking the website in wayback machine.

can you please explain what exactly is wayback machine, and how does it work?

To be honest, I do not know how to determine the age of a website. But maybe if I need to know then I would try to find the oldest content therein. However, it may be much easier if I would just inquire with the admin or owner on the age of the website. But I have to be prepared with my reply if I would be asked why I want to know the age of the website.

Looking back when the first content was created, check down at the bottom of the site background you'll see when the site was created. Through the domain name you won't see such thing.

Looking back when the first content was created, check down at the bottom of the site background you'll see when the site was created. Through the domain name you won't see such thing.
Wow!! That is very interesting to have noticed. That is a very great find you just made here. I guess I can lookup the age of any website by merely checking out dates of it's early contents form that location you just suggested

If you want to know about the age of any domain, you can look into who is data, but how do you actually find the age of any website. Well, you know how old is your website, but can you find age of websites that you don't own?
Well I don't know if that could be possible for just a member to know the actual age of the website the are into, so the only one that could come out and say the real age of a website would be the admin of the website I guess.

I don't think there is any simple way to find the age of websites as you have indicated i don't believe it is possible but if it is then I wish to have better knowledge about with more explanations.

Wow!! That is very interesting to have noticed. That is a very great find you just made here. I guess I can lookup the age of any website by merely checking out dates of it's early contents form that location you just suggested
Yes, if you check the date of the first post it will give you the clue when the site was created. Already at the bottom of the site, you'll see the year it was created.

Whois data is probably the best and most reliable way to check how old a website is. I mean, if a different domain has been used for a website (for example they've changed from a .biz to a .net) then you probably need to look a bit further into it and maybe go onto the site and see if there's any news about it because a website in and of itself is fluid.

Domains are very static things, so Whois is a the best place to start for sure.

There's actually no way that you can get to find out the age of your website or domain as the case may be because there are no indicators to show that and I don't really think that the age of a website matters a lot.

There are actually tools that can help you know the exact age of a business website but most of the website that are legit actually have that information on their site

There are actually some websites that give you access to how long a site has existed but most legit website have that information available on their websites.

I think there is an information provided at the end of many website that gives you insight about the age of the website. I have seen this several in many websites.

I learnt that with archive.org, one can see what a website was used for previously. So you should also Know its age using the platform.

I had made some research but I haven't found what it really means for the age of a website to be highly considered. May be this way because to buy the traffic the site has driven in the past.

can you please explain what exactly is wayback machine, and how does it work?
wayback machine will allow you to see how your site looked in the past but it does not actually tell when your site was actually created because it may not be able to remember the origine

It is true one can get some vital information by checking the whois of a particular website but much more to get a deeper information one needs some advanced domain tools. One of the domain tools to get the age of a website and some other information is wayback.com.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back