Web Liquid: An Affliate Program

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Liquid Web keeps its own affiliate program and gives money to its affiliates 150% of sales, which may be anywhere from $7000-$150 per product sale. Most conversions will formed for his or her managed WordPress hosting, but if you produce a purchase for his or her dedicated or cloud hosting, you begin earning the large bucks.
They have excellent account managers supported my experience and offer a two-tier setup.

Liquid Web keeps its own affiliate program and gives money to its affiliates 150% of sales, which may be anywhere from $7000-$150 per product sale. Most conversions will formed for his or her managed WordPress hosting, but if you produce a purchase for his or her dedicated or cloud hosting, you begin earning the large bucks.
They have excellent account managers supported my experience and offer a two-tier setup.
Wow! This could be a jackpot for good advertisers, the renumeration is huge, and attractive.

I guess the products they host is unlimited and pay is determined by work from marketers. Nice one!

What a platform that gives so much to their affiliates that even exceeds to the 100% of their sales it is like they have so much income to their sales how could be this possible may they have so much customers that from there cloud hostings and the wordpress.

this is actually the first time that I'm hearing about liquid web and I feel that their rate is quite high and so I will give it a trial to see if they will keep to their promise then I will come back to update the house on what I have found out about them.

Yes I also heard it first time and the numbers is unbelievable for me as nobody pays that amount so for me it sound fishy for me. So better you do your research before you spend time with them.

Liquid Web runs its own affiliate program and pays its affiliates 150% of sales, which can be anywhere from $150 – $7,000 per sale. Most conversions will occur for their managed WordPress hosting, but if you generate a sale for their dedicated or cloud hosting, you start earning the big bucks.

Woah. That's amazing; 150% of sales? I'm just hearing about this platform though and would definitely check them out.
Affiliate marketing has turned to be one of the biggest paying online hustles around now.

150 percentage is too much to be offered by any affiliate programs. these AG make to attract people to become an affiliate in order to promote them across the board. The highest I've ever seen is a hundred percent commission and the affiliate programs usually make more money from the upselling and cross-selling of the customer.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back