What's new

Web Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

What type of web hosting are you using? My internet host is TapaTalk. It's managed as a free web hosting provider. Are you using dedicated, VPS, Reseller, or another kind? Your paying nothing for the service and you have the option to remove advertisments, earn money and much more!

Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 24
Shared hosting with two different companies actually. I have two websites hosted with one host and another hosted on a more expensive shared hosting plan.

Shared hosting here also. It took a few attempts for me to find a good one for hosting XenForo software at a reasonable price though..

Now that I've found one, I don't think I'll be moving away any time soon. Only upgrading as my website (hopefully) grows.

I would actually suggest Bluehost basically on the grounds that the plans it offers with limitless space are one of the least expensive you can discover in the business!

Accepting you need unmetered transfer speed and limitless SSD stockpiling from the web facilitating supplier: Out of the 4 least expensive Bluehost plans (shared facilitating), 3 of them offer limitless stockpiling. Their more exceptional plans all offer this insane bit of leeway as well!

let's talk about HostGator. This is another one of those very large hosting companies that you might recognize right away. They've been out there for years and they have a huge presence online. My experience with HostGator was very interesting. They do the little things that drive me nuts, like the prices they put on their website are for 36 months of hosting. They'll be like, only $5 a month, but it's actually like $15 a month if you pay month-to-month and it's $5 a month if you pay for three years at once.

What I have been using as my hosting company for some time now is namecheap, and I must confess their services are exceptional and always on point, though formally I used bluehost as my hosting provider, there services also is superb but more expensive than namecheap.

Shared hosting with two different companies actually. I have two websites hosted with one host and another hosted on a more expensive shared hosting plan.
You are absolutely right I am from Pakistan so most of the web hosting is used here That is what many people believe These may change on VPTV in the next few years or months And it's the fastest network we can easily introduce to anyone else

When a hosting provider allocates space on a web server for a website to store its files, they are hosting a website. Web hosting makes the files that comprise a website (code, images, etc.) available for viewing online. Every website you’ve ever visited is hosted on a server.

The amount of space allocated on a server to a website depends on the type of hosting. The main types of hosting are shared, dedicated, VPS and reseller. They are differentiated by the kind of technology used for the server, the level of management provided and the additional services on offer.

Web hosting definition. When a hosting provider allocates space on a web server for a website to store its files, they are hosting a website. Web hosting makes the files that comprise a website (code, images, etc.) available for viewing online. ... The main types of hosting are shared, dedicated, VPS and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back