What's new

Web Hosting Top 10 List

GET FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL OF OUR SHARED WEB HOSTING SERVICE.

Specifications that you will get in this trial:

1 Website
2GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
cPanel
Free SSL Certificates
Litespeed Server
Cloud Technology
Turbofast Web Server
Unlimited Monthly Traffic
Cache Boost
Daily Backups
99.99% Service Uptime

Click this link to avail the free trial now:

https://bit.ly/2y5Fl8u

info@uraanhost.com
www.uraanhost.com

Nice list, I'm sure I recently came across a thread on this platform, where someone was asking about the best hosting platforms for a beginner, and I recommended hostgator, I think the person should check this out.

How did you write this list without including name cheap, a friend referred me there and my experience with the hosting company has been great so far. I guess you didn't notice it's notin the list.

I suggest ByteNAP Cheap and Best Web Hosting service provider in India. Its web hosting plans are affordable. It gives 24/7 tech team support. I use its VPS Hosting plan last 1 year. No server issue. My Website runs on the server very smoothly. I can't hesitate to tell its services people to buy.

I don't recognize most of the web hosts mentioned by the OP. I think the OP missed one of the most popular and also realiable web hosts namechep. If I am ready to host my website, I will choose namecheap.

I once rried to sign up with ipage, however, they required you to have a verified paypal account with a bank account or card attached. Back then I did not have verified paypal, therefore, I bought from namecheap

I once rried to sign up with ipage, however, they required you to have a verified paypal account with a bank account or card attached. Back then I did not have verified paypal, therefore, I bought from namecheap
That's to show that they really don't care for customers or make them have easy access to buying or hosting websites. I think bluehost is a very very great host with all round packages and an even excellent affiliate program.

I made use of bluehost for my niche website. bluehost gives 99% of time and make your own website available online most of the time. Who go host is another person account I use for my website and that of clients as they are very cheap.

Well I am not an expert is web hosting as I have not used most of the web hosting,but with my new pmwebsite I am currently using blue host

Namecheap hosting anyone? I've been using them for years without any problems, and they are really cheap to be honest. Probably the best starter hosting out there :D

I still prefer blue host among all the web hosting in your list. Bluehost has been in existence for a long time. Majority of the internet marketers are using bluehost for their website especially when they are building landing page for affiliate marketing campaign.

Most of the web hosts named by the OP are unfamiliar to me. I believe the OP overlooked Namechep, one of the most popular and reliable web servers. I'll go with namecheap if I'm ready to host my website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back