What's new

Web Hosting Search Engine Affiliate Marketing Free HTML Widget Tool

iandreas1

Feb 13, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi, I created a free HTML widget web hosting search engine that can help a website owner to earn high commissions from web hosting companies.

Web Hosting is one of the most profitable affiliate marketing niches.

HTML Widget Installation Instructions:
1. Download the txt file with the HTML code.

2. Sign up to the affiliate programs of any 8 web hosting companies you want.

3. Add your affiliate web hosting companies names/links in the HTML code.

For example replace the Web Hosting Company 1 with the name of your affiliate web hosting company and replace the Web Hosting Link 1 with the affiliate link of this web hosting company.

Web Hosting Companies 1-4 appear Per Month $0-$9 Per Year $0-$119

Web Hosting Company 5 appear Per Month $10-$48 Per Year $120-$587

Web Hosting Company 6 appear Per Month $49-$149 Per Year $120-$588

Web Hosting Companies 7-8 appear Per Month $149+ Per Year $589+

You can add relevant web hosting companies so they match these price ranges.

You can include a web hosting company more than once and also you can add original (not affiliate links) of some web hosting companies if you are not promoting 8 web hosting companies as an affiliate.

4. Copy-paste the html code (with your affiliate links) on your website.

5. Promote your website/ bring traffic to it and start earning high affiliate commissions!

Download the HTML code from this link: https://www.entrepreneurmakeover.com/web-hosting-search-engine-affiliate-marketing-tool

Attachments

• Entrepreneur Makeover 1.png
    Entrepreneur Makeover 1.png
    244.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi, I created a free HTML widget web hosting search engine that can help a website owner to earn high commissions from web hosting companies.

Web Hosting is one of the most profitable affiliate marketing niches.

HTML Widget Installation Instructions:
1. Download the txt file with the HTML code.

2. Sign up to the affiliate programs of any 8 web hosting companies you want.

3. Add your affiliate web hosting companies names/links in the HTML code.

For example replace the Web Hosting Company 1 with the name of your affiliate web hosting company and replace the Web Hosting Link 1 with the affiliate link of this web hosting company.

Web Hosting Companies 1-4 appear Per Month $0-$9 Per Year $0-$119

Web Hosting Company 5 appear Per Month $10-$48 Per Year $120-$587

Web Hosting Company 6 appear Per Month $49-$149 Per Year $120-$588

Web Hosting Companies 7-8 appear Per Month $149+ Per Year $589+

You can add relevant web hosting companies so they match these price ranges.

You can include a web hosting company more than once and also you can add original (not affiliate links) of some web hosting companies if you are not promoting 8 web hosting companies as an affiliate.

4. Copy-paste the html code (with your affiliate links) on your website.

5. Promote your website/ bring traffic to it and start earning high affiliate commissions!

Download the HTML code from this link: https://www.entrepreneurmakeover.com/web-hosting-search-engine-affiliate-marketing-tool
I think I like the fact that you have stated them including the prices here so that anyone who is interested will not go through the stress of researching anymore.

This is a good idea as you have stated the price so that we will not shocked if we decide to use your web hosting. And your price is still considerate so you can post on Blogging site to get more traffics.

I can earn by affiliate marketing for web hosting companies through Impact Radius. If managed to sell even a single web hosting product, I will be earning $64. However, it is really difficult to generate sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back