What's new

We LOVE our new child!

Elon is a clever Businessman, he changed his business many times, including PayPal. He knows what he is doing.
Elon Musk Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Elon is a clever Businessman, he changed his business many times, including PayPal. He knows what he is doing.
Elon Musk Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
That is the power of money. Musk is very rich, he better donates big money to the helpless children and the old. Maybe he does charity work worthy to emulate other wealthy people.

The one who controls the media controls the world. Musk's desire to own Twitter is a desire to control the world.

That is the power of money. Musk is very rich, he better donates big money to the helpless children and the old. Maybe he does charity work worthy to emulate other wealthy people.
I disagree with this type of view, if he donates money, then who will pay salaries to employees?
I am social worker in disabled sector, and disabled people also need job.

The way I see it, that is his money. He earned it and worked hard for it. Who are we to say how he spends his own money? We don't have the right to get mad or even worry about how he spends his money. Now, do we have suggestions? I'm sure everyone has suggestions. He already donates a huge amount to proceeds and does amazing charity work.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back