Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know with YouTube, you can send a subscribe link to people, once they click it, they will get a prompt asking if they would like to subscribe. I want to do something like this, but something where it auto follows my facebook, twitter, youtube and every other service I'm on. I know Twitter has a feature like that as I discovered a twitter user did that on their linktree a while back.

But anything for all social media accounts?

I have seen some people who have made certain automations that the account is going to follow a particular account after they have reached on certain criteria on twitter.

It's good initiative. Like you rightly said, some twitter users are doing it. However, I have not see anybody doing it with facebook and other social media, exception of twitter. It might be possible, though many people are not aware of it.

I think most social media platforms do not allow this because of spam. Those who want to get followers fast can trick people into clicking the link without really being interested in the content.

I have faced this problem a lot in the previous someone advertising confirm subscribe in the link on GPT task or even on PTC click site or banner rotator whitout letting chance to decide either to subscribe or not. This is for Youtube channles I mean.

I think you can increase the followers in any social media account by being active there. Make sure you post quality content since many people would like your content hence they would follow you for more.

i am quite conversant with facebook and i do not believe this feature is available for now, except i am mistaking but from what i know so far you can not automate followers on facebook.

Although we should not be mentioning this but it's what it's. Incentive and people doing giveaway online have been able to record highest number of increasing followers on social media

Although we should not be mentioning this but it's what it's. Incentive and people doing giveaway online have been able to record highest number of increasing followers on social media
Doing giveaway remains one of the best ways in which you can attract people to your social media page. A lot of people want free money so it is not a rocket science.

it is not just by doing giveaway but also if you are posting great and relevant content on your social media pages, then you would also attract the right kind of followers on the long run.

If you want people to be following you on social media then the best thing to do is to be posting high-quality content and if you do not want to do that then there is a great chance that you are followers are not organic.

Instagram Auto Follow is an Instagram automation that takes a list of Instagram URLs and automatically follows them. Simply make a list of Instagram accounts that you’d like to auto-follow in the hope that they’ll reciprocate.

i do not even see a clear need for this feature if you want to grow your social following because i believe, it is counter productive on the long run, since most of the people you are auto following may not be relevant on your journey.

I know with YouTube, you can send a subscribe link to people, once they click it, they will get a prompt asking if they would like to subscribe. I want to do something like this, but something where it auto follows my facebook, twitter, youtube and every other service I'm on. I know Twitter has a feature like that as I discovered a twitter user did that on their linktree a while back.

Personally, I have not been made aware of an auto-follow feature used by some people to boost their follower count on social media apart from Twitter and Instagram. However, all in all, I think that posting high-quality content is a more organic way of generating followers

Personally, I have not been made aware of an auto-follow feature used by some people to boost their follower count on social media apart from Twitter and Instagram. However, all in all, I think that posting high-quality content is a more organic way of generating followers
I do not believe there is a feature like that on Facebook but it would be something very interesting if they do create which would make it for content creators to get more visibility.

This isn't possible or the best option in my opinion - not only will people not get encouraged, there's a great probability you're getting people that aren't interested in what you have to offer. It's better you give a free gift or something of value in return.

This isn't possible or the best option in my opinion - not only will people not get encouraged, there's a great probability you're getting people that aren't interested in what you have to offer. It's better you give a free gift or something of value in return.
Giving free gift is a very important and potent feature but you have to strategically do it if not you would be doing it the wrong way, and this would become counter productive at the end.

I do not believe there is a feature like that on Facebook but it would be something very interesting if they do create which would make it for content creators to get more visibility.
I don't recall seeing this feature on Facebook either, if I am being very honest. Facebook was virtually the pioneer of social media in general, so to advertise your products and services there is very rewarding.

Many people are using GTP sites to pay the users for subscribing or following them, this is a kind of marketing that they do and I think it is effective because most people use this method.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back