What's new

Ways to make people auto follow a social account

If you are in a platform like YouTube and you want people to follow you then you should always include call to action. A lot of creators usually include is at the beginning and at the end of every video.

IF YOU Intend on using gtp sites to get followers, it is not a bad idea as long as you have a cogent reason for doing it, which could be for social proof then you can make use of it

You can easily encourage people to visit your social pages by sharing your links on email signature, or website, however, you can make them follow your pages only when you are sharing useful and interesting content.

This isn't possible or the best option in my opinion - not only will people not get encouraged, there's a great probability you're getting people that aren't interested in what you have to offer. It's better you give a free gift or something of value in return.
I agree with this. The best thing is to let people follow your account willingly. Though, the number of followers really play an important role in monetizing a website, people should still be allowed to follow something they want to follow.

I agree with this. The best thing is to let people follow your account willingly. Though, the number of followers really play an important role in monetizing a website, people should still be allowed to follow something they want to follow.
i do not also see anything bad if you make people perform certain actions using various marketing strategy as long as it does not poses a threat to them or harm them in anyway

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back