What's new

Ways or businesses in which a medical student can venture into couple up with his studies

Efficient5713

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a medical student , I have desired to be a business tycoon . I have applied and gone into medical school for passion and still want to go into business. So , what business can I go into as a medical student?

As a medical student, you can also involve into pharmacy and selling of fruits because there things are necessary to the body and goes a long way into repairing of worn out tissue and building body structure.
Post automatically merged:

As a medical student, you can also venture into pharmacy and selling of fruits because these things are necessary and good for the body and helps to repair worn out tissue and for body building. So as a medical student you can also engage in the following because they are profitltable and associated to health.

Last edited:
Their job for you at the moment, you can volunteer yourself to help your country's government to fight the corona virus disease that has befall on us. Don't you believe that you can handle it, it will come to pass if you believe in yourself.

I won't advise a medical student to start looking at a business. The stress of coping with medical college is often hard enough, factor in a business and then you have serious problems. I think the best thing is to have a passive investment and then focus on school.

a medical student can venture into variety of business like creating an online banking system amidst student where their money can ba saved.medical student can also engage in selling of the instruments they use for practical like lab coats and others

There are so many medical courses and it advantage, medical courses such as pharmacy, medicine, nursing, bio chemistry etc can venture into any business they want. For instance a pharmacist can either work in a pharmaceutical firm, or open up his own pharmacy where he/she sells drug.

I don't think a medical student would have the time to engage in business. Looking at the lifestyle of my friends that studied medicine in school I really can't see the space for a business. Of course I understand that it varies among countries but medicine is a stressful course. It requires total concentration from those studying it.

Domain flipping business is one business that all students can carry out in conjunction with their studies because it does not require time for you to maintain the business.

Since medicine is one of the most important professions in contemporary society, it's no surprise that medical degrees are lengthy, demanding, and among the most difficult and competitive avenues to pursue.

As a medical student , I have desired to be a business tycoon . I have applied and gone into medical school for passion and still want to go into business. So , what business can I go into as a medical student?
That's nice I live medicine as a profession, I wanted to study it but never made the cut off mark, you can go into selling of drugs or partner with a developer and open an app related to medicine

Though the medical profession needs thorough concentration and focus,tha does not mean you cannot involve yourself in a business that are less stressful,like brieflly going into the forex or cryptomarket trading.

I do not think a medical student has the liberty to work and get into a business venture. The medical discipline requires a lot of dedication and you will have to study hard. If you explore the world looking for income opportunities, you will fail in your studies. However, if you want, you might sell your notes or even merch, especially to your peers

I do not think a medical student has the liberty to work and get into a business venture. The medical discipline requires a lot of dedication and you will have to study hard. If you explore the world looking for income opportunities, you will fail in your studies. However, if you want, you might sell your notes or even merch, especially to your peers

Well, until or unless a person hold both the degrees, it may not be that much possible for a medical student to venture into capital at a larger scale. This is because the field of business is completely different from other kinds of fields such as medical. There are a few people who are pursue business management courses as well and they belong to different field.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back