Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So ad blockers are a big issue for many site owners, as it blocks most ads. But, there are many ways of getting ahead of this. Instead of traditional ads, try to steer it into a ad created by you. For example, instead of utilizing a service to put up ads, why not make custom made ad graphics that link to whatever it is that needs linking? I feel like this way, ad blockers will have a tougher time blocking it.

I also suggest, if it's a forum, that mods and admins can post ads within their posts. Not sure if that is something people would like or not, but just an idea I thought of.

I think with ad blockers, site owners kind of have to get creative. That's what I'm essentially trying to say, get creative so that ad blockers don't know how to block it.

If you know of any other ways of getting past ad blockers, feel free to post about it here. :)

There are many advertising networks that provide and use anti ad-blocking services in order to combat the ad-blocker problem, so I do not see why a person should create his own ads using graphics. Having said that, ad-blockers are causing a lot of loss to website owners and they have lost a lot of money.

I don't think if advertisement is quite attractive enough and follows all the rules of a proper advert will make someone to be blocking that advert every now and then. it is for the fact that pop ups adverts intrudes on users experience of the website or blog that is why people normally blocks these adverts.

You can but again it will discourage users to move away form your website as they using adbloack to avoids ads and if we don't have quality content than I can't see any reason for them to stay on website.

I use network ads and there is no way to get pas the ad blockers. If people are using ad blockers, it is their choice, we cannot use tricky methods to make the ads visible. The best way to stay in the game is use minimal ads.

People have their own choices, if they want ad free experience, we as a website owner can do nothing about it. Lets just concentrate on giving best experience to the users.

So ad blockers are a big issue for many site owners, as it blocks most ads. But, there are many ways of getting ahead of this. Instead of traditional ads, try to steer it into a ad created by you. For example, instead of utilizing a service to put up ads, why not make custom made ad graphics that link to whatever it is that needs linking? I feel like this way, ad blockers will have a tougher time blocking it.

I also suggest, if it's a forum, that mods and admins can post ads within their posts. Not sure if that is something people would like or not, but just an idea I thought of.

I think with ad blockers, site owners kind of have to get creative. That's what I'm essentially trying to say, get creative so that ad blockers don't know how to block it.

If you know of any other ways of getting past ad blockers, feel free to post about it here. :)
Most paying site or forum don't or won't allow you to get access into their platform if your browser block ads but until you turn it off,then you will be able to gain access into their platform. So we don't have choice than to allow it since we are both doing each other a favor tho.

Yeah, ad blockers frustrates websites manager and your advice on getting creative is true, most ads are just in form of pop ups which blocker easily detects so one should try creative methods like writing the code with the website etc

there are lot of things and tactics to do to avoid adblockers, one of them using the popular anti adblocker plugin for wordpress (and i'm sure it's available for other platforms too)

Some of the other ways to deal with Anti-adblocker is to ask the viewer or visitor to disable adblockers. However, I really do not think that most of the website visitors would comply with the website owner's demand. They would quite the website instead, so yes, adblockers are causing big loses to publishers. The only way to deal with them is to install anti-adblockers offered by website advertising networks.

To get a head of adblockers I believe one has to download ad blocker or ad free browser's on play store or on Apple to be able to enjoy websites without disturbance..

Since i noticed that Bizdustry needs me to off my adblocker in order to earn and also share revenue with is as members i don't block ads i let it off. Their is no point blocking tje ads when the forum that PSUs you earn from it.

I guess the digital version of newspapers here are evading the ad blockers because their ads are mostly in videos and images. To be honest, I really do not know how ad blockers work but sooner or later they will be improving such that other ways of publishing ads will be caught and blocked. But for now sites can evade by making their own ads.

For ads to display on people's phones or computers when they are on your site, they will need to remove add blocker from their settings to display ads otherwise the ads won't be displayed

Ads blockers are actually not to the advantage of websites owners as they affect the revenue acruable to them. If there are such softwares to unlock ads blocking settings on people's phones and systems, that'll be good

Even though ad blocker is a relief to most people on internet due it annoying pop ups. Its detrimental to people r website business....

You cannot control people how they view your website, therefore, you should focus on providing good content, use less advertising on the site, and avoid intrusive ads.

I wouldn't try to get around them. I mean, I get it that people don't like traditional ads. In that case, I would go for ads that are a forum link or I would try to make money from classifieds or a special section which offered something at least decently valuable.

I wouldn't try to get around them. I mean, I get it that people don't like traditional ads. In that case, I would go for ads that are a forum link or I would try to make money from classifieds or a special section which offered something at least decently valuable.
There is a lot of people that don't like ads however i think that the major concern that people have at the moment is that there is a lot of intrusive and malware advertisement.

With so many ad networks offering and using anti-ad blocking services to deal with ad blocking issues, I don't see why you should create your own ads with graphics. However, ad blockers have cost website owners a lot and lost a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back