Was your airdrop processed fast?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know someone who's supposed to receive airdrop sometime last year but only received it this year. Is it really processed that slow or it depends on the coin?

How was your airdrop processed, was it fast?

some of the airdrops I have received in the past processed very fast but so many of them did not amount to anything. Some of them became scam after selling pre-sale. I think coinmarketcap airdrops is better.

I often do not like to work on airdrops because most of them end up to be a scam. Athough, there are few website that you can trust when it comes to airdrops. Example of one of them is the coinmarketcap.

I often do not like to work on airdrops because most of them end up to be a scam. Athough, there are few website that you can trust when it comes to airdrops. Example of one of them is the coinmarketcap.
Yes, coinmarket cap one of the best crypto sharing site, where we find out legit airdrops, but the problem is these airdrops not for all, only for these members who are selected randomly by the airdrop officials, if you believes in your luck is strong, then surely participate in these airdrops,
Mine also participated in so many airdrops, but my badluck iam not selected in any airdrop.

The few airdrops I received were fast. Maybe the slowness is due to the plartform network service. Airdrops don't delay. The reason I don't I'm not interested in airdrop is because some those platform claiming to be giving free airdrop are not trustworthy.

The few airdrops I received were fast. Maybe the slowness is due to the plartform network service. Airdrops don't delay. The reason I don't I'm not interested in airdrop is because some those platform claiming to be giving free airdrop are not trustworthy.
Free distributed airdrop coins are not all worthless. A few of them give good profit, but their terms and conditions are a little bit hard to meet, but if we completed patiently, we will surely gain some profit without investing anything.

Free distributed airdrop coins are not all worthless. A few of them give good profit, but their terms and conditions are a little bit hard to meet, but if we completed patiently, we will surely gain some profit without investing anything.
That is the issue. They call it free airdrop, but it's not hundred percent free. Their terms and conditions are so stringent that many people cannot meet. Some of them may ask to posting to social media for whole month and other task like that. Those task are not free. So, free airdrops are not totally free.

That is the issue. They call it free airdrop, but it's not hundred percent free. Their terms and conditions are so stringent that many people cannot meet. Some of them may ask to posting to social media for whole month and other task like that. Those task are not free. So, free airdrops are not totally free.
I think you are talking about the recent airdrop of Yobit exchange. There is a task if we promote their airdrop in social media groups daily. They are paid some tokens to do this task. This is one type of market strategy where they try to attract buyers. If the buyer buys the token, the token value increases in the market, but the user who does these tasks gets only some peanuts.

I really wish I had benefitted from airdrops as well. Some of my friends made quite a huge amount via airdrops and they were processed fast actually.

So you could also be lucky, it's a strange world we live in.

If you're talking about upcoming crypto project, i don't really considerost airdrop as real thing. Most of the airdrops I've worked on are just fake and I'm tired of airdrop

I know someone who's supposed to receive airdrop sometime last year but only received it this year. Is it really processed that slow or it depends on the coin?

How was your airdrop processed, was it fast?
Sometimes these airdrops that claim to be legitimate are fraudulent, and the slow rate of processing is probably an indicator to this effect. In some cases, they want to gather a community to enable them advertise a scheme, which most possibly is a scam as well.

Some of the airdrops I have previously received processed quickly, but the majority were ineffective.
After selling pre-sale, several of them turned into scams.
I believe coinmarketcap airdrops are preferable.

I have been mining this airdrop coins called pie but up to now it's never processed in my country to the extend that I can't even have access now . Can someone tell that pie is legit or not ?

So far, none of my airdrop that I have participated in have been process so fast, there I always small delays along the way but I have not really been lucky with airdrops for the time been.

Most airdrops take an absolute age to be processed, but this is not entirely surprising because most of these are fraudulent. This is why I have stopped participating in airdrops entirely in order not to waste my time

I appreciate the insightful responses from you guys. I find them really helpful in learning new about airdrops.

Different kind of protocols have the way that they are going to launch their own airdrop. It is best that you should try to do his own research about how to reclaim it if he is sure that he is qualified.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back