What's new

Was working online your only option?

Working online was not my only option but then it's presented me with an opportunity to make more than what I could have been making online so it was something that I could not just miss.

There was a time back then during the era of the pandemic , working online was my only option because there's no other option than to work online and make money during the lockdown .

There was a time back then during the era of the pandemic , working online was my only option because there's no other option than to work online and make money during the lockdown .
I have not get the chance to work online during the pandemic because I don't really know we can earn money online, but here I am today working on paid to post forums.

Yes, for the time being, working online is my only option. As a student, I'm unable to work offline because it might be very stressful and interfere with my studies. For this reason, I choose to look for offline jobs that I can work on in my spare time.

There is a lot of options I can use to earn money online but I prefer to work online because it's the best option I have, if you have a good experience you can earn money online.

Was working online your only option? If so, why? It isn't my only option, but I consider it to be because I have no interest in any other offline work, at least not anymore. I like making my own hours for the most part. What about you?
Same like you I also don't want to work offline because of many problems that offline jobs have but I love to work online and very interested in expanding it.

Yes , working online is my only option. Due to how it is hard to find an offline job with less competitors as the online business.
But I'm hoping that very soon I'll try offline business too if need arises.

Since I couldn't utilize my 12 hours for offline business, I prefer to use the remaining hours to work on internet just to generate some money together with my offline business.

Yes , working online is my only option. Due to how it is hard to find an offline job with less competitors as the online business.
But I'm hoping that very soon I'll try offline business too if need arises.
Working online is not my only option because I have at least two to three job offline , and I am just working online just to support muse and take care some of my responsibility.

Working online is not my only option however, I'm used to working online and I have found that I quite enjoy it. So I think I might stick to it for now.
I've the years I have learnt to develop this love for the online space but not me before as I did not really believed on the online space and the potential it has and how it can potentially change your life

Working online is not my only option however, I'm used to working online and I have found that I quite enjoy it. So I think I might stick to it for now.
You're absolutely right by saying this, I think most of us here making money online is not our first option or only option but rather second opinion to ease wasting time in vain.

For me, yes it was the only option for me due to me being a single mother and also due to me having health issues. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and acute migraines so there are days I physically can not do anything so being able to work my own hours and work at my own pace from home not only allows me to work around my health issues but it also allows me to be here for my kids as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back