What's new

Was there a site you made that you sold, and wish to get back?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
During my time on the internet, I've made a lot of websites, and sold many of them. But there has been times where I have wanted to go back and un-sell some of the sites I have made. Not because they were popular or got big, but more because I liked working on them and have since changed my mind about selling. But, once sold, there's not much you can do.

Anyway, have you ever done this yourself? Sold off a site of yours and then later on regret the choice?

I have many times been approached to sell a site I had built up, the last one was a forum that I had and it was quite busy and was getting a lot of traffic. Due to the work I had put into the site I refused to sell it and kept it and my main reason for doing that is because I knew I would regret selling it as the person who wanted to buy it was a new member and hadn't even been active on the forums, it was a registration and a PM to me asking if I would sell. I am so glad to this day that I did refuse as it would be something I would regret for a long time, especially if they took it and got rid of all the work I had accomplished.

Yes I once witnessed that even though it was a domain that I had that time. What made me to sold it out cheap was that, I was broke that time and I needed money, I regretted selling it out very cheap seriously.

There's no site I have made that I even sell let alone wishing to take it back. I can't build a website and sell because it actually means I have sold my entire life since it's not easy to build website to a stage of maturity and sell like a chicken.

I have sold a couple of sites that the new owner decided to discontinue. I wish I had saved the website copy so that I could use website files and database of the website to create new website (considering the fact that the new owner no longer runs the website)

It was not actually a website but I sold an account on the particular website and I regretted it after a few days. They are counts became much more relevant than it was and I wish I didn't give it out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back