What's new

Want to Know more ways of online money making opportunities

Thanks for sharing with us such a wonderful and amazing websites. I will also try on them and try to make money with my full devotion and zeal. I hope all of these will be much valuable and profitable for me.

Getting an online earning option is not as easy for Nigerians or Africans, there are real paying survey sites, app testing sites that pay well but are only limited to America and Europe continents, bizdustry, dime forum are big opportunities to tap from.

Making money online to me is an art you have to learn and acquire knowledge and skills about to succeed. You can not be a novice and make money online. It is an error.

I know of several persons who try learning but failed.

Major online business including selling of products and services, writing, having your blog, taking surveys, get paid to upload and program, graphic design and content developer. So you see the list is long and voluminous. But you must have the skills

The only online work that I do now is paid forum posting. I used to submit articles to a site that earns with the views and comments. But that site was gone and it had later closed due to incessant spamming. I was left to forums and after sometime I began to enjoy posting in forums. There are forums that are informative on the earnings sites like Bizdustry. That's how I get to know other forums that pay although some of those forums have turned to scams.

With a sponsored post, a company pays you to talk about their product or service on their website. While I initially made $100 to $200 for each sponsored post I did on Good Financial Cents, I kept jacking up my rates over time.

How much can you earn? Blogger Alexis Schroeder of FITnancials says she frequently earns $3,000 per month with sponsored posts. However, some blogs with more traffic can easily earn $20,000 per sponsored post or more

People looking for second income numbers are growing day by day because the cost of living is increasing and we have left with no option but to find the second source of Income. I have surfing many websites and came across many sites that are time-consuming and with less or equal to no return on the time spent. I would look for the option if anyone has to suggest best possible solutions to earn money online.

I had been to FIver and freelancing sites as well, I was updating my profile yet I couldn't grab any opportunities since six month. I would prefer any better option or website any other thing where we can make real money. If any pls help

If anyone has better option of freelancing job kindly suggest me

Thanks in advance
Freelancing has a lot of scale. You can make a lot of money by looking at the hard work service. Freelancing is a website that has a lot of websites like fiver upwork and there are a lot of sites in it. We can make money on more services. Freelancing employs a lot of unemployed people in the world.

You can earn money good profits online if you have a good skills of writing article, you can work as freelancer on Fiverr and keep earning money but you must be very experts to earn a good money. Or you should start a affiliate business online where you can be selling a product without buy or produce a products.

People looking for second income numbers are growing day by day because the cost of living is increasing and we have left with no option but to find the second source of Income. I have surfing many websites and came across many sites that are time-consuming and with less or equal to no return on the time spent. I would look for the option if anyone has to suggest best possible solutions to earn money online.

I had been to FIver and freelancing sites as well, I was updating my profile yet I couldn't grab any opportunities since six month. I would prefer any better option or website any other thing where we can make real money. If any pls help

Thanks in advance
Making money online has not been easy but thanks to some airdrop sites one of which Bizdustry is. you have to always buy data, get your phone charged and be ready to work tirelessly all in the name of being paid online. but eventually it all burns down to something meaningful. it is easy at the end though if done well.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks in advance
Making money online has not been easy but thanks to some airdrop sites one of which Bizdustry is. you have to always buy data, get your phone charged and be ready to work tirelessly all in the name of being paid online. but eventually it all burns down to something meaningful. it is easy at the end though if done well.

Yes that's is how things are. The first time I started affiliate marketing I don't make any money in about 8 months after creating my account and posting some links on different parts of the web till later I discovered my mistakes and took to it

There are many ways to make money online, it just depends on how to you want to go about business
There are many online business, you just need to be patient and settle and watch

Fiver, copywritting and freelance are vewy great and legitimate means of making money online but unfortunately it's not really easy to make money from them as it requires hardwork, dedication and totally avoidance of procrastination.

Thanks in advance
I am still searching about some sites that I can also earn some money in the internet. If one can get up to three to five site that is legit, it will be a very nice way of earning money in the internet. Most of the sites that I see is limited to some countries.

Thanks in advance
I also have made account on fiverr and freelancer but you know new members can never get good projects until their profile is very strong so I am now learning about crypto trading and I hope this is amazing online work in future

here are several opportunities to earn online and that depends on the skills you have and what you want to do. Some may not pay as much but I guess some is better than none.

Thanks in advance
I think we are in a similar condition at the moment. I have tried different online money making forum but I don't see anything seems coming as profit. Pls is there any legit one that I can do also

Asides from posting ON PTC sites like Bizdustry and the rest, there are other ways to make money online and this is quite easy. You can become a transcriber on sites like transcribeme or qaworld you ca also teach courses to thousands of students on learning platforms like Udemy and get paid.

There are many sites which gives chance to amke money.. When i research for online job i will find many sites and app.. but i feel the best work is freelancing and affiliate marketing.. for freelancing no money required just you have skills.. in affiliate marketing you need money..

Thanks for this post, and to everyone that has made comment on this post thanks I have always wanted to make more money online since I am working from home already, I will just focus on it fully.

I've also updated my profile on fiverr yet no nothing so I've decided to stay with PTP and also take surveys when they are available. No freelancing for me.
Freelancing sites doesn't work overnight. You have to work hard to start earning from freelancing sites. If you aren't able to market your skill there, it will take you long to start winning gigs there.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back