Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I am looking for such people who are from Europe and who are interested in PayPal USD or PayPal Euro. I want biznotes in exchange. So if anyone is interested, message me. .thanks

Yes, if you are in Europe then you can exchange PayPal to biznotes or payeer.
If you are outside then you have to pay fee 1.99€

For more details, message me.thanks

Sorry about that then you haven't seen anyone to a change what you really need to but tell us why you are really interested to do it that way ,why can't you just wait for you to gather more bisnot than to change it that way ,well what am saying is that you really need to be careful because that a lot of scammers that might really want to scam you of the little money you have, just be careful that's all.

Yes, if you are in Europe then you can exchange PayPal to biznotes or payeer.
If you are outside then you have to pay fee 1.99€

For more details, message me.thanks
So an Extra 2 dollar for people outside Europe?.
If I want 10 dollars, I send 12 dollars right?
Post automatically merged:

And what's the minimum you can send?

I am looking for such people who are from Europe and who are interested in PayPal USD or PayPal Euro. I want biznotes in exchange. So if anyone is interested, message me. .thanks

This offer is only available for those who live in Europe?

So an Extra 2 dollar for people outside Europe?.
If I want 10 dollars, I send 12 dollars right?
Post automatically merged:

And what's the minimum you can send?
It's PayPal fee for outsiders. I am not taking any fee. And check 1.99 euro fee on currency exchange,today it's rate is 2.44$
Well, if you are in Europe then I ll send you Payment as friend so it's free. But if I send as friend to any person who is outside of Europe then fee ll apply.

It's PayPal fee for outsiders. I am not taking any fee. And check 1.99 euro fee on currency exchange,today it's rate is 2.44$
Well, if you are in Europe then I ll send you Payment as friend so it's free. But if I send as friend to any person who is outside of Europe then fee ll apply.
people outside Europe too are friendly 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back