What's new

vuexybux.com REVIEW

I see you are quite active on the site paid to click with your many threads about PTC. Do you play everything and get paid from it?

I don't activate all of them, I made a selection of several sites and I activate them, which have many payments and are 100% legit.

How do you know that the PTC site that you registered there pays? So that you are active there?

I look on the internet and for reviews. on the active sites I saw a lot of real proof of payment from various users on the forums. that's why I started them.

I look on the internet and for reviews. on the active sites I saw a lot of real proof of payment from various users on the forums. that's why I started them.
I will follow your way. What keywords do you use to find PTC sites through google and what sites to get the best reviews? Besides the forum.

I'm not looking for them on google, I'm simply a member on 2-3 populated PTC forums and people post there reviews, proof of payment, etc. (fixed as bizdustry)

the site as scam new i invest 10000 rubles more every day I charge 150 RUB for advertising today i can't log to my account ,
the argonclick , imdbux, vuexybux , chalangbux serfbux and other sites of the same admins, watch out! Argonclick zeroed and imdbux my pieces overnight and veuxybux also chalengbux deleted my accounts overnight.
Do not invest on this liste !

This seems legit but I wouldn't wanna waste my day just for $.02. Would rather look for other high paying apps, even if it means doing more tasks. There actually are a lot of paid to click sites, but not as low as the rates are.

A proof of payment is something at least it will go along way to help those who are interested in the platform to join the site without asking too many questions, proof of payment shows that the people are really paying their users I tell you, so those who are interested should join without waisting much time

A proof of payment is something at least it will go along way to help those who are interested in the platform to join the site without asking too many questions, proof of payment shows that the people are really paying their users I tell you, so those who are interested should join without waisting much time

it still pays and it's ok. does not pay much to the free member, but gathers there :)

I have not tried that website but I can say confidently that this website will become a scam. In fact, it has extremely poor rating on website reviewing platforms like trust Pilot. It has a rating of 2 on Trust Pilot. many people are frustrated by this website and it seems that it has already become a scam.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back