What's new

Volutic: SCAM OR LEGIT?

ShadowHokage

Hello,
Another site similar to Clicks Genie has appeared.
This site pays you to view emails. It's very similar to Clicks Genie and I hope it's just as productive:
The official launch will be in 35 days.
Payment methods:
==> FaucetPay Instant.
The minimum payment is only $ 0.20.

Brand NEW - Earn money by reading Emails, wherever you are , from your PC, tablet or mobile phone!
How it works?
Volutic, works in a very simple way:
You register;
You validate your account;
You will start receiving daily emails from advertisers;
Use only GMAIL. To receive emails you need to add Volutic to your Gmail Contacts.
For every email you open, click and stay on the advertisers website for a predetermined amount of time, you get paid instantly!
Advertisers buy email newsletter, they send that newsletter to you and share the revenue.You will get paid 90% of the amount paid by advertisers.
In addition to that you also earn commission from your referrals.
You will earn up to 6 levels down and the following percentages:
Level/Commission %
  1. 100%
  2. 90%
  3. 80%
  4. 70%
  5. 60%
  6. 50%
All payments are instant. You request payout, you’re paid in minutes.
Minimum payout is only $0.2 payable through FaucetPay and Payeer
This project is new so this is a great opportunity for you to build a referral network!

Please go here and register: https://myfunell.weebly.com
Thank You!

Last edited:
How much are you paid approximately for each email? How much can you earn per day?

So far for each email, I received $ 0.0016. Earnings per day depend on how many emails you receive, sometimes there are 3 or 4 emails per day and sometimes there are none.
For now, this is a very new site, which is why I hope that in the future there will be more emails per day

A new payment received instantly to my Payeer account!

Screenshot_2020-05-09 PAYEER History.png

Please join me: https://myfunell.weebly.com
Thank You!

Reactions: Dot
The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Another site similar to Clicks Genie has appeared.
This site pays you to view emails. It's very similar to Clicks Genie and I hope it's just as productive:
The official launch will be in 35 days.
Payment methods:
==> FaucetPay Instant.
The minimum payment is only $ 0.20.

33339 Total members and $3914 Total paid out

this site is legit, and the earning is depends on your country. For me, I get only 0.0001$ per message and for this reason, I have stopped volutic

I don't know how legal it is, I spent a while working at volutic, when I went to make the minimum withdrawal, he told me that I had not reached the minimum withdrawal, I already had 0.400, which it cost me to reach and they told me that the minimum payment was $ 2 . My niece registered from my pc, and they blocked my account, I sent them an email and they never responded, it was a waste of time.

I don't know how legal it is, I spent a while working at volutic, when I went to make the minimum withdrawal, he told me that I had not reached the minimum withdrawal, I already had 0.400, which it cost me to reach and they told me that the minimum payment was $ 2 . My niece registered from my pc, and they blocked my account, I sent them an email and they never responded, it was a waste of time.
oh really? that's a scam and waste for sure, I don't know but I could earn 2$ from this platform last months.

Brand NEW - Earn money by reading Emails, wherever you are , from your PC, tablet or mobile phone!
How it works?
Volutic, works in a very simple way:
You register;
You validate your account;
You will start receiving daily emails from advertisers;
Use only GMAIL. To receive emails you need to add Volutic to your Gmail Contacts.
For every email you open, click and stay on the advertisers website for a predetermined amount of time, you get paid instantly!
Advertisers buy email newsletter, they send that newsletter to you and share the revenue.You will get paid 90% of the amount paid by advertisers.
In addition to that you also earn commission from your referrals.
You will earn up to 6 levels down and the following percentages:
Level/Commission %
  1. 100%
  2. 90%
  3. 80%
  4. 70%
  5. 60%
  6. 50%
All payments are instant. You request payout, you’re paid in minutes.
Minimum payout is only $0.2 payable through FaucetPay and Payeer
This project is new so this is a great opportunity for you to build a referral network!

Please go here and register: https://myfunell.weebly.com
Thank You!
You should post separate thread . This post is published by another member and now new links allow under on already posted post. Kindly keep this thing in mind. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

It means it is a Scam. Because you joined and worked on it. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I think the author of this post should update this thread

oh really? that's a scam and waste for sure, I don't know but I could earn 2$ from this platform last months.
If it is totally true, I have as proof, all the emails that they sent me, now I try to open my account and it says that the user or email does not exist, that I re-register

The issue with volutic is that it's earning rate is quite low so I feel that it's not worth my time anymore after I worked on it for a while and earning so low.

The issue with volutic is that it's earning rate is quite low so I feel that it's not worth my time anymore after I worked on it for a while and earning so low.
Did you manage to withdraw your winnings? I was there and when I reached the threshold they never canceled me, I spent more than a month requesting payment and I could never solve it and I gave up.

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.
It is a total scam I have use the site I sing up and I start receiving emails and for reach email I click on which will direct me to an Ad page and after that your volutic account will be updated I reach the threshold to withdraw I made the withdrawal but it was just fake I receive nothing in my paypal

I am yet to see anyone get paid of recent. The pay is very low and as at the last time I checked, you need a ton of referrals to make your earning a little meaningful in size.

It is a total scam I have use the site I sing up and I start receiving emails and for reach email I click on which will direct me to an Ad page and after that your volutic account will be updated I reach the threshold to withdraw I made the withdrawal but it was just fake I receive nothing in my paypal
It happened to me just like you @cowantussie . So far I have not seen any payment receipt. I entered after reaching the threshold and did not receive payment. To me it is a scam and a big waste of time.

Yes it’s a big waste of time my advice to you is to sign out from their site and try other working site like picoworker or microworker and if you are currently using others let me know

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back