Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
Volutic is a Get Paid To Read site.

The way to earn here is by looking at the ad sent via email and verifying the image captcha.
Each email costs $ 0.001 - $ 0.01

Minimum withdrawal is $ 0.2 via payeer.

The referral bonus is very attractive. Volutics provides 6 reference levels.
1.100%
2.90%
3. 80%
4. 70%
5. 60%
6. 50%

Click the link to register and get started if interested.
https://volutic.com/regis ter.aspx?u=184180

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123_193656.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123_193656.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 2
Volutic is a Get Paid To Read site. The way to earn here is by looking at the ad sent via email and verifying the image captcha. Each email costs $ 0.001 - $ 0.01 Minimum withdrawal is $ 0.2 via payeer. The referral bonus is very attractive. Volutics provides 6 reference levels. 1.100% 2.90% 3. 80% 4. 70% 5. 60% 6. 50% Click the link to register and get started if interested. https://volutic.com/regis ter.aspx?u=184180

For alone work isnt recommended. There in volutic teamwork is way to success

Last edited:

The way to earn here is by looking at the ad sent via email and verifying the image captcha.

1.100%
2.90%
3. 80%
4. 70%
5. 60%
6. 50%

But I don't think they ll pay 0.01$ for reading emails. Because I also joined a site but I got less reward then the mentioned so I left

For alone work isnt recommended. There in volutic teamwork is way to success
Yes, you are right. See. Very large referral level.
100 % affiliate level from first level seems interesting as rare sites are offering 100 % for first level.
Very interesting. If you have 100 active referrals. Big passive incomes for you.

This is a good way to make some dollars online but I think if you can post a payment proof from the platform it will encourage more people to register with them

This is a good way to make some dollars online but I think if you can post a payment proof from the platform it will encourage more people to register with them
I haven't got paid here yet because I'm new. I saw proof of payment on Facebook so I decided to join again.

I have some problems with this site. I raised $ 0.3 and for a few days I trying to withdraw them, but it give me an error. I've seen the same problem with multiple users. What is the cause?
Have you added your payeer address? For now I have only raised $ 0.0112. I'll check if that happens to me too.

I have some problems with this site. I raised $ 0.3 and for a few days I trying to withdraw them, but it give me an error. I've seen the same problem with multiple users. What is the cause?
I was on the page, I managed to accumulate $ 0.4000, and when I wanted to make the withdrawal, w that the minimum was $ 2, I could not do anything, a few days later I wanted to re-enter and they had blocked my account, I sent an email and they never answered me.

I was on the page, I managed to accumulate $ 0.4000, and when I wanted to make the withdrawal, w that the minimum was $ 2, I could not do anything, a few days later I wanted to re-enter and they had blocked my account, I sent an email and they never answered me.
Have you seen this explanation? If your account is inactive for 90 days. Your account will be permanently inactive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201125_084557.jpg
    Screenshot_20201125_084557.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 2
Have you seen this explanation? If your account is inactive for 90 days. Your account will be permanently inactive.
At no time did I leave the activity in the account, the page entered weekly and the emails almost daily. I didn't find a valid reason, that's why I wrote to them and received no response.

But I don't think they ll pay 0.01$ for reading emails. Because I also joined a site but I got less reward then the mentioned so I left

1.100%
2.90%
3. 80%
4. 70%
5. 60%
6. 50%

Hello, because of the characteristics that you are giving the page I do not see it attractive, I will verify it, thanks for sharing.

I was in this site but they have many issues on paying their members , I don't manage to withdraw always told me "balance error" no fund or something like that .

1.100%
2.90%
3. 80%
4. 70%
5. 60%
6. 50%

1.100%
2.90%
3. 80%
4. 70%
5. 60%
6. 50%

a while ago I subscribed to this site but I did not like it, and the reason I left it was because I received too much spam and the pay was not enough

a while ago I subscribed to this site but I did not like it, and the reason I left it was because I received too much spam and the pay was not enough
I suggest you to delete it after seeing the contents of the email. Or if every email that comes from that site is spam .. Don't log into that site. Your account will be deactivated.

I've heard about this volutic before, email sending and receiving platform. Where you follow every instructions contained in the email to get paid.

I suggest you to delete it after seeing the contents of the email. Or if every email that comes from that site is spam .. Don't log into that site. Your account will be deactivated.
Yes ,such sites get money from advertisers and send their links through emails .and reward is very less . It's just like ptc sites.

Yes ,such sites get money from advertisers and send their links through emails .and reward is very less . It's just like ptc sites.
If a site like this is done alone. Income is small. But it is different if you have many active referrals. 100% for first level referrals. Even PTC sites only dare to pay 10% of referral income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back