Vloggers promoting rewarding apps

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of vloggers usually promote rewarding apps on their uploaded videos but I haven’t tried any of them because I think they just do it because they’re paid but they really haven’t earned or use those apps much.

How about you, have you ever tried using apps promoted by vloggers? How was it?

The only app I tried to earn money is Fountain.fm promoted by a cryptographic vlogger in which you earn money in Bitcoin for listening and uploading podcasts to the platform, I recommend it, I still use it today.

I haven't been in a lot of rewarding apps but I know a few that were quite profitable like sproutgig.

Sproutgig is a micro job site that also allows user earn rewards in form of commissions from their active referral.

The only app I tried to earn money is Fountain.fm promoted by a cryptographic vlogger in which you earn money in Bitcoin for listening and uploading podcasts to the platform, I recommend it, I still use it today.
That sounds promising! I’ll check this out, thank you.
I haven't been in a lot of rewarding apps but I know a few that were quite profitable like sproutgig.

Sproutgig is a micro job site that also allows user earn rewards in form of commissions from their active referral.
Not really a fan of earning from referrals but I appreciate that you shared this info. I’ll try to check this out.

That sounds promising! I’ll check this out, thank you.

Not really a fan of earning from referrals but I appreciate that you shared this info. I’ll try to check this out.
Don't worry about it, it's a platform where even by listening to a podcast a day you can earn rewards in Bitcoin, sometimes 200 sats other days more than 1000 sats, it's very good.

I have noticed that most of the vloggers are only trying to build referrals by promoting reward apps. They are trying to use their influence to make money from referrals, they don't care about whether the program is good or not.

A lot of vloggers usually promote rewarding apps on their uploaded videos but I haven’t tried any of them because I think they just do it because they’re paid but they really haven’t earned or use those apps much.

How about you, have you ever tried using apps promoted by vloggers? How was it?
I don't really do that because I think that's only because they paid them. I tried like twice because I was curious, and even though these apps were legit, they were nothing like the vloggers claimed. They claimed that you can earn very good money, but the reality is completely different.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back