Vivaldi browser

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Good morning, I am looking for browsers that help me in my day to day, I have tried, mozilla, chrome, opera among others, I found Vivaldi, which largely meets my needs, one of the functions that I like, is that I can divide the screen in two, that is, one tab next to the other independent, and I can work with both, without having to close one to open the other, I have even opened up to four tabs. Can you recommend another browser with the same functions and improvements?

I think this is something about your preference. You have to try all browsers existing out there until you find out the one you like the best. I personally got very used to chrome and it's the only one i use

Good morning, I am looking for browsers that help me in my day to day, I have tried, mozilla, chrome, opera among others, I found Vivaldi, which largely meets my needs, one of the functions that I like, is that I can divide the screen in two, that is, one tab next to the other independent, and I can work with both, without having to close one to open the other, I have even opened up to four tabs. Can you recommend another browser with the same functions and improvements?
I am curious about the usage of resources of the browser, because that option to split and use two websites/platforms in the same time it is something really useful, even though you can use two tabs in two separate windows in other browser, having them in one window and separated it s awesome.

Obviously, It has significantly a greater number of highlights than any other browser ,and you can begin utilizing them when you need to. What's more, it's free, obviously. You unquestionably have nothing to lose, yet a great deal to pick up. Take the plunge.

Obviously, It has significantly a greater number of highlights than any other browser ,and you can begin utilizing them when you need to. What's more, it's free, obviously. You unquestionably have nothing to lose, yet a great deal to pick up. Take the plunge.
I will actually install it and try it out, it made me curious :D https://vivaldi.com/ downloading now :D

I can not simple switch to other browser, i am happy with my current one. Most of people complaint that google chrom eats high usage of ram. I am wonder its a 8GB generation and can't people arrange the 8GB of ram?.
You're allowed to complain if you're using low standard PC with 1GB of ram. C'mon now everybody used 8-16 GB of ram and google chrom can easily run on it

I am curious about the usage of resources of the browser, because that option to split and use two websites/platforms in the same time it is something really useful, even though you can use two tabs in two separate windows in other browser, having them in one window and separated it s awesome.
Excellent, try it, then give me your opinion, I loved it, it has almost everything I need

Certainly, it has many interesting aspects, my brother recommended it to me, I am still getting to know it, and I have found it excellent

I have Vivaldi installed on the desktop. You get a lot of features and the UI is pretty much different too. it takes some time to get used to the application. My concern is that from SEO standpoint it makes no difference and also the engine is pretty good too. I'd stick with firefox and chrome though.

Interesting to hear about this Vivaldi browser, maybe I'll go for it. I love the options of opening different tab to work differently too.

Not at all, it uses almost no resources and is very friendly, the truth personally I love it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back