Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Do you have a VIP or Premium membership on your forum? If you do, what kind of benefits does a member receive if they get such a membership? What does a member have to do to earn that particular membership on your forum?

We have two premium options. One that can be bought using the virtual currency of the forum. And the other with USD. Obviously, the real currency option has a lot more benefits than the virtual currency one. It's a good way to reward users that help contribute to the costs of the forum.

We have two premium options. One that can be bought using the virtual currency of the forum. And the other with USD. Obviously, the real currency option has a lot more benefits than the virtual currency one. It's a good way to reward users that help contribute to the costs of the forum.
I'll take a look at upgrading my account today. Planning to log in and make some more posts! I've got enough on my balance to upgrade to Emerald by the looks of it. Keep up the great work on DiscussionHub.

Not a the moment, nor ever I don't think. Nonetheless, it would be a good idea if one was accomplished at selling something on the net or ranking in SEO and wanted to teach others. Somebody could make a lot of money that way.

Am accomplished math tutor or music/art teacher could do something similar.

It depends upon the type of forum you run. If your forum offers some service or sells some products. Then you can give a discount for your premium customers and also can give first preference for them. It's a good way to earn revenue and also to maintain forum loyalty.

I think that when it comes to be a VIP membership that you have to provide them with a very good benefit in order for them to be willing to pay for that service and typically this could be in terms of increased rewards or even possibly having some sort of increasing the number of posts that they are able to make.

I think that when it comes to be a VIP membership that you have to provide them with a very good benefit in order for them to be willing to pay for that service and typically this could be in terms of increased rewards or even possibly having some sort of increasing the number of posts that they are able to make.

I am not a premium member of the forum. However, I am still a legendary member on Bizdustry and I am one of the oldest member on the forum as well. I still play a really major role when it comes to keeping the forum active as I am myself quite active as well. :)

I used to have a VIP membergroup on one of my old Sonic the Hedgehog forums. Since I enjoy modifying the 8-bit titles, I would give access to VIP members to my private projects so they could see them before they were released. The forum didn't really pick up, so I never gave the title out. It wasn't a paid group, it was just reserved for those who shared quality content on the forum and if they reached a certain post count.

I used to have a VIP membergroup on one of my old Sonic the Hedgehog forums. Since I enjoy modifying the 8-bit titles, I would give access to VIP members to my private projects so they could see them before they were released. The forum didn't really pick up, so I never gave the title out. It wasn't a paid group, it was just reserved for those who shared quality content on the forum and if they reached a certain post count.

Having a VIP memberships could definitely help you in many ways. You get privileged by the forum admins and you unlock many features. Have you ever thought about buying Bizdustry memberships?

I have seen VIP or premium membership option on the forum I visit, however, I have never considered upgrading my membership because I did not see any potential benefit.

No, i don't own a forum yet so i don't have a VIP or premium membership on my site. When i do own a forum, a member would have to be very active and would have contributed a lot to the forum to earn the premium membership.

If I owned a site or a forum like yours, I'll consider firstly how long the users have spent on the site, their activity rate too. I might charge but once in a while, I'll make provisions for long active members to be VIP free

I do not have that option enabled on my forum but I think I need to because this feature will allow me to earn some revenue. However, I also need to give additional benefits for VIPs and at the moment I cannot think of anything better.

I think one can enable VIP or premium membership in his forum if it offers value to community members. It's a good way to generate income for forums or blogs. In my blog, I don't have any VIP or premium membership because it's just a normal content blog.

I recall "elite" memberships were just a form of popularity back in the day. You got a colored name and perhaps a secret forum to post in. No other benefits were really available otherwise. Now a days premium memberships are often purchasable on forums which I think is a cool way to spend some of the forum coins/or ways to earn some money towards upgrading the forum.

Colored name, secret area, perhaps more advertising abilities, and etc. What I love that AdminJunkies does is that we ask the Premium Members their opinions before we release new content. :) We include our members and make sure they have a voice.

Having a VIP memberships could definitely help you in many ways. You get privileged by the forum admins and you unlock many features. Have you ever thought about buying Bizdustry memberships?

It is actually one of the ways for forum owners get support from their members who pay for such kind of membership level. This is because they are going to get some extra upgrades on the account that is going to be different from what the regular members are experiencing with using the account. It's a nice approach to make money in forum!

Offering VIP subscriptions in your forum can be profitable, but it's important that the benefits are actually good; if not, nobody would buy it. I rarely buy memberships unless I really need them.

Offering VIP subscriptions in your forum can be profitable, but it's important that the benefits are actually good; if not, nobody would buy it. I rarely buy memberships unless I really need them.

You're right about that. There's no forum member who is going to be willing to pay real cash or money for account upgrade to VIP membership without getting something that's worth it. Once they see, it's not worth it, they won't renew the upgrade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back