Vigo video Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I tagged this app legit because from the reviews available on playstore most people has been paid.

You earn on this app by uploading videos that could be in seconds. Once approved you earn 67 flames which is equivalent to $1.

You can also earn from some special tasks that show up once in a while.

Withdrawal
The minimum withdrawal is $1 through PayPal.

The app is readily available on playstore.

is it valid in all countries? because I can't find it on the play store. do you have a link ?

it's not available on the American Play store, can you provide a link for this app!

I think it is better to inform people on what is very sure and that you have tested. Don't base your conclusion on the reviews you see on play store. But anyways, thank you for the informatioj

I think it is better to inform people on what is very sure and that you have tested. Don't base your conclusion on the reviews you see on play store. But anyways, thank you for the informatioj
In writing reviews it is not a must you have a test of what you are writing reviews on ,that is why it called reviews take note.
If payment proof has been shared what more .

O
In writing reviews it is not a must you have a test of what you are writing reviews on ,that is why it called reviews take note.
If payment proof has been shared what more .
Ooh, I'm so sorry, I could not get to see the payment proof you are talking about. Although I understand your point, but I am not a fan of working and not beingbs sure if I would get a reward for my work. That's the reason for my question. Anyways, thank you

Too bad because the application link is not shared, some of the members here cannot find the application or maybe the application does not work in all countries

Earning 1$ by uploading one video that great for people working with WIFI , I will search for this app .

I am from old phone android 4.2 not available.. It is specific OS and specific region. I can see it on google play website but not in google play app.

I tagged this app legit because from the reviews available on playstore most people has been paid.

You earn on this app by uploading videos that could be in seconds. Once approved you earn 67 flames which is equivalent to $1.

Withdrawal

You should give the link of the app. Which can help to reach at the app easily. I am unable to see on play store

Its legit because I what view there website and I can confirm there legitimate. And the person that introduce it to me have earned some cool cash from it

Its legit because I what view there website and I can confirm there legitimate. And the person that introduce it to me have earned some cool cash from it
Ok ,so what is the link of this app? When I type on Google or play store, I see different apps. So it's good if you share the link

I don't really understand how you get paid. So you said once your video is approved you get 67 flames which is worth 1$. So does this mean that for every video you upload you get 1$. That seems impossible, so please clarify this thing

You should give the link of the app. Which can help to reach at the app easily. I am unable to see on play store
You are absolutely right by providing a link or link from a site or application that makes it easier for users to find the site or application

You are absolutely right by providing a link or link from a site or application that makes it easier for users to find the site or application
But no one is ready to give link... Why? Ok then let me check again if I ll be able to get the app then share here

Withdrawal

I think this application is specifically for certain countries. I did not find the application in the playstore.

Withdrawal

Are you working on this app ? how much flame you gather in a single day ?

Are you working on this app ? how much flame you gather in a single day ?
Initially I was using the app based on the reviews and payment proofs, I could gather like 30 flames in a day but now the time is not longer available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back