Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are you tired of video games coming out broken messes? I have had it with video games coming out unfinished or broken. It happens too much these days and it needs to be stopped.

Do you think we'll ever get to a point where games aren't broken messes at release?

Unfortunately, I feel for as long as the game developers choose to give in to the demands of the gamers who insist they should release their games when they initially said they would, we are going to end up seeing more game releases with problems and being a broken mess.

I would much rather see a release date pushed back so they can iron out any issues they have with the game before they release instead of giving into the demands of gamers who do not wait to wait patiently for the game to be ready for release without issues.

Developers need to stand their ground a little more if they feel their games are not ready for release.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back