Various economic activities and their impact on stock market and shares trading

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So I want to invest in stock and shares really not that knowledge on this aspect do economic activities have on stock I know government policy have effect but I don't know to which extent but on does economic activities or policy affect the stock market and shares

If you have zero knowledge in stocks trading then what you need is a consultant, someone who can help you with the basic information that one needs when investing in stocks. My wife's colleagues are into the stock market. They are in contact with a stock broker who gives them advice on what stocks and when to buy such stocks. The broker handles the purchases. With the selling, it is the same thing, the broker advises if it is time to sell and he again handles the selling. The broker earns by commission.
thumbnail.jpg
Make Money - Trade Forex
Quick Start. Fast Withdrawal. Free Education. Start Now!​
nordfx.com​

Government policies might affect it one way to the other in terms of price of some companies but not much. Economic system of a country can affect some public liability companies if managed by the government, cos the income productivity will decrease. I will urge you to seek expertise knowledge before embarking on investing on stocks.

Price changes up or down will occur for all commodities,
Of course, government policies greatly affect stock prices, therefore a stock trader must be sensitive to the news, so he can take advantage either as a day trader or as a long term investment. A lot of news from the government will affect share prices such as company policy, debt policy, foreign investment policy, export / import policy, etc.

When the economy is expanding, more people are buying goods and services, and more likely to invest. All of this provides support to stock prices. ... One of the factors that impacts stock prices is interest rates. When interest rates are higher, it makes money more expensive to borrow, eating into company profit margins.Trading stock on a public exchange is essential for economic growth as it allows companies to raise capital through public funding, pay off debts or expand the business. ... Companies find it favorable to raise capital this way so they can avoid incurring debt and paying steep interest charges.

Demand and supply in the market affect the prices of shares. When demand for shares exceeds supply, which means the buyers are more than sellers, the prices increase. When demand is less than supply, meaning that buyers are less than sellers, the prices decrease.

Imagine when you have just one company producing indomie in Nigeria, what do you think will happen? The demand is definitely higher than the supply, the price will skyrocket because the consumers or the buyers are just higher than the product.

strategies may influence it one route to the next regarding cost of certain organizations however very little. Monetary arrangement of a nation can influence some open risk organizations whenever oversaw by the public authority, cos the pay profitability will diminish. I will ask you to look for ability information prior to setting out on contributing on stocks.

So I want to invest in stock and shares really not that knowledge on this aspect do economic activities have on stock I know government policy have effect but I don't know to which extent but on does economic activities or policy affect the stock market and shares
There are a host of economic activities that effect the prices of shares and stock, I know about inflation... This will make the price of share to be high and unbearable for the common masses to afford to purchase. Also, activities of brokers, if share brokers are acting fraudulently,, it will discourage the public from wanting to trade

I do not have any understanding about trading of stock and besides I'm not even a trader because I've been hearing a lot of people trading Forex and cryptocurrency trading but I'm not interested to trade anything because the risk of losing your money is so much that I cannot restart
Post automatically merged:

I do not have any understanding about trading of stock and besides I'm not even a trader because I've been hearing a lot of people trading Forex and cryptocurrency trading but I'm not interested to trade anything because the risk of losing your money is so much that I cannot restart

Government policies sure does have a lot of impact on the stock market. For instance when the us government had a fall out with Twitter, their shares slumped.

Golf men policies have effect on the market to any possible length you can think of. What's the meat do or not do can affect the stock market

Economic activities do really have an impact in the price of shares or stocks. However, the only thing is just that the world economy is not stable at the moment and you need to invest for long term

strategies may influence it one route to the next regarding cost of certain organizations however very little. Monetary arrangement of a nation can influence some open risk organizations whenever oversaw by the public authority, cos the pay profitability will diminish. I will ask you to look for ability information prior to setting out on contributing on stocks.

The stock market affects individual businesses in an economy in many different ways. In the United States there are just under 4,000 publicly-traded stocks that can be divided broadly into 11 global industry classifications

Government and economic policies affect the stock market because some of the major players in the stock market are companies under certain government jurisdiction. I think if the government were to enact policies that affect the business that would also affect their position in the stock market.

Of course government policies would have an effect on the stock market especially since they're the sole or major controller but stocks are usually more affected by industry and/or company happenings.

In every economy,there are certain things that greatly affect the way the outlook of the economy would be,in the stock market it is not the same,government plolicies such as their investment policies for foreigners,dept profile and repayment plan.

The price of some corporations may be impacted by government policy in one direction or another, but not significantly.
Public liability firms may be impacted by a nation's economic system if it is run by the government because of the decline in income production.
Before beginning to invest in stocks, I will strongly advise you to obtain expert information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back