Not open for further replies.

Gilead

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 25, 2020
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of governments(esp in Africa) give little or no attention to Farmers not until there's high rate of inflation whereby there's low food in circulation in the economy.how can we encourage these farmers before and during inflation periods?

Most governments don't do enough to encourage farmers and to help in food production, farmers are supposed to have access to credit facilities and grants to help in higher yield for consumption and export. Also there should be provision of irrigation system to help farmers have a means of watering their crops and having a good yield during famine.

All my country government cares is how to share money within themselves. They won't consider this food chain industry. Knowing too well that agriculture in general is the bed rock of feeding us by providing food for refreshment. Government should support farmers with needed tools/equipments and also money that gonna facilitate their work faster.

The value of farmers skyrocket during famine because at that period of time food crops become very important as they are so scarce in the market. So they relies heavily on the productivity of farmers to remedy the situation

I think the government is trying about how the create awareness about the awesomeness of farmers but they can do more enlightening and provide more farm tools and soft loans for them.

A lot of governments(esp in Africa) give little or no attention to Farmers not until there's high rate of inflation whereby there's low food in circulation in the economy.how can we encourage these farmers before and during inflation periods?
I don't know if they need some encouragement expect financial because food is very important without it we all can't survive that should then tell them how important they are, even if there is no famine we still need them. In my country they are valued

In some developing countries like Nigeria, people see Farmers as poor and lowlife people because of the nature of their job but when there is famine everyone will realize that they are actually the kings.

Farmers are actually valuable at any time but during a famine period you will definitely get to know how much they really help the economy. I think the country should actually value Farmers and encourage them with adequate things.

The government don't even take hood care of farmers here, but the farmers work hard to encourage themselves, government suppose to value the farmers.

The government don't even take hood care of farmers here, but the farmers work hard to encourage themselves, government suppose to value the farmers.
Exactly the government don't value them at all .And the farmers do things the hard way cause they lack the technology and farm tools but they do things manually and we gain alot from them.

The importance of farmers are mostly felt during short fall of food and agric value chain.Government can assist the farmers by giving them soft loans and subsidize fertilzers for their crops.

We do see farmers as the bedrock of any society. We have always forgotten that they are the reason for our survival. It is not only farmers that are even looked down on, even teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back