What's new

Using Pages like WordPress.com etc.. to Help SEO

Is really good idea if actually you really want to make money with your website the best way is to add a name to your website so that it will make people coming.

You can build a lot of free blogs and use these blogs for backlinks. However, you will be using subdomains on these free blogs (unless you decide to use a custom domain). Backlinks from subdomain are not as powerful as the backlink from main domain. furthermore building sites just for backlinks will be termed pbn backlinks and do not help much.

I quite agree with you. Except I have a blog, I wouldn't have subdomains on my site. The internet has made it easier and it's quite cheap to get domains now.
Besides it'll make you look more professional.

Having backlinks is a proven method to increase your site's ranking and traffic. But you can also promote your website on similar interest groups on social media to gain more members. These members would participate in discussions on your website and would help your site to get more recognition from Google. This way your site would grow organically and you would have active members who are actually interested in your website and contribute towards discussion and content creation.

Nothing can replace the efficiency of using a standalone professional domain name. Yes, the WordPress extension can help since the SEO needs have already been taken care of by WordPress, but it will still come with unnecessary adverts.

In terms of SEO, they are both practically the same. They are just labeled differently for organizational purposes. Normally, a post is a blog post and a page is a landing page, but SEO and Google don't care.

It seems like an easier tactic to use subdomains, but search engines rank such sites lower than those on their own.

It's also to the owners advantage, since subdomains have too many restrictions especially when it comes to ads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back