using network ads on your online store to maximize your revenue

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Online store is basically a platform where you sell physical or digital goods. Since you are selling your own goods, many people believe that when you run network ads, you will drive away your potential customers. However, this is not always true. There are a lot of online stores that use network ads. You can see Google ads even on the trusted shopping sites. If these big brands are using network ads, why can't you?

Last edited:
I quite agree with how people feel - they might see you as one who doesn't have a lot of customers or better still, has substandard products. Although running ads might still be another source of income while the majority might not care. They just want to get what they need and leave

True a lot of online stores makes use of Ads to promote their sites and also to make extra money from it. Personally I think the only way ads would chase customers is if they are too much

True a lot of online stores makes use of Ads to promote their sites and also to make extra money from it. Personally I think the only way ads would chase customers is if they are too much
Because from 1000 visitors there is just 5 or 6 sales so stores do want to monetize even users that doesn't make any sale may enter and browse some products and leave they must monetize them to get some revenue on their website.

For an entry-level site owner who is looking for a reliable way to monetize his content then add network revenues is actually the best way to start.

Using ads Network doesn't mean it will not allow the platform to sell their own personal goods and services. Even in most cases this ads network can help the platform using it to increase their revenue because of their traffic

If you run ads on your website where you are already selling products, are you sure you can earn from both? I mean what if the visitors buys the product that they see on ads instead of your products?

How will ads take away buyers from a store. Ads is a way and the best way to bring buyers to an online store. For a new online store that wants to attracte buyers to the online store. He will need to do some adverts to create awareness

This is a good way to make money online. A lot of online stores are doing it and it will help them to really maximize their profit for them in the long run after selling some of their own personal products.

When I was running an online store, I did not use Google ads or any kind of ads because I though people will buy products advertised on the ads instead of my products. But how naive I was back then

Online store is basically a platform where you sell physical or digital goods. Since you are selling your own goods, many people believe that when you run network ads, you will drive away your potential customers. However, this is not always true. There are a lot of online stores that use network ads. You can see Google ads even on the trusted shopping sites. If these big brands are using network ads, why can't you?
I don't think there is a problem with running network ads on your online store. The only concern is, the ads will have to be highly moderated. Because it is an easy avenue for your competitor to ride on your traffic. They can just instruct the ad network to transmit their ads on your site. That will strip you off your hard earned traffic.

That is the opinion of people though. I don t know why people won't use ad. It is just a way of generating some extra cash.

If you ask me, I support one using some network ads to support the maintenance of the online store. But what I will not recommend is making the ads too much as to becoming annoying to the users. Of course this will scare away users or shoppers. Personally, if I have online store I will definitely initiate few ads to the platform. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

If i own an e commerce store, I wouldn't allow network ads . These ads could be so annoying and it's a thing we should always take note of. So as not to drive customers away. I would not run ads on m e commerce site , since I am already making money with it.

I quite agree with how people feel - they might see you as one who doesn't have a lot of customers or better still, has substandard products. Although running ads might still be another source of income while the majority might not care. They just want to get what they need and leave
Now I know where to go when I have goods to sell online because I have been searching through google to know the best platform where I can sell my goods and products as well but with this article, I guess know better.

You are right, googleads are very effective as well , one should also make use of Facebook sponsored ads, do make sure you target the right audience, they all are effective

Well it's true one can also try to implement them and see how it goes but it can't be compared to those big companies because they are already established compared to a sole entrepreneur

I hate seeing ads that doesn't relate to the site in anyway. Some of them I would go ahead and check it out, but it just tend to draw my attention from what I intended doing

I think the aim of putting out the online shop in the first place is to maximise profit.And ads is one of the avenue of making some extra money for you business,but it should not be too many.

Well so far I always believe that specific things are introduce and then use for a specific purpose then it's good for me at all time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back