Using Infolinks on Website: My Experience

Mika

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Recently, Bizdustry started using Infolinks. I have been using infolinks for just about two months, therefore, I have decided to share my experience.
When you search online looking for adsense alternative or ad network that you can use with adsesne, you will see a lot of webmatser suggesting infolinks. That's why I also started using infolinks along side Adsense.
Infilinks provides different ad formats, in text ads, in tag, in fold, in frame, and in article. Most of these ads are text ads. What Infolinks does is choose keywords on your page and converts them to link based ads. Best think about infolinks is it does not alter with your content.
However, I am not very happy with infolinks. The CPM rate is very low. In the last two months, I have earned just 54 cents, payout threshold is $50 and I don't think I can reach that payout in this lifetime. In my opinion, if you have a low traffic do not use infolinks, you will never reach payout.
You can check the
Screenshot

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Reaction score
BizNotes
Thank you for writing such a detailed review! We have only recently started using InfoLinks, after seeing Fergal use it on ForumCoin. Yesterday, the advertising was showing about 1/4 of the day, and we earned 13 cents. I figured you could customize InfoLinks to display banner advertising by adding a line of code to the placements you want, such as the header and footer. I'll update you on our earnings in 7 days time, when hopefully Bizdustry will know it's daily average a bit better. What is your website about?

Mika

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Thank you for writing such a detailed review! We have only recently started using InfoLinks, after seeing Fergal use it on ForumCoin. Yesterday, the advertising was showing about 1/4 of the day, and we earned 13 cents. I figured you could customize InfoLinks to display banner advertising by adding a line of code to the placements you want, such as the header and footer. I'll update you on our earnings in 7 days time, when hopefully Bizdustry will know it's daily average a bit better. What is your website about?
I am using in text and in tag ads. I use in tag ads on the bottom. I am not using infold and in frame. Since I also use adsense, I want to give the best position to adsesne as it is better paying. I understand my traffic is low therefore, I have not earned much. I have a lifestyle magazine, where I publish contents on online shopping, online business and working from home etc.

Alexander

Director Of Operations
Staff member
Reaction score
BizNotes
I am using in text and in tag ads. I use in tag ads on the bottom. I am not using infold and in frame. Since I also use adsense, I want to give the best position to adsesne as it is better paying. I understand my traffic is low therefore, I have not earned much. I have a lifestyle magazine, where I publish contents on online shopping, online business and working from home etc.
Depending on what software or script your website is running on, there should be an option to customize the ads and create rotating placements. I hope revenue earnings start to pick up for you!

Nomad

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
When I started using infolinks I was already using adsense. Since adsense is ppc program and I could earn only for clicks, i wanted to monetize the traffic through cpm ads, and infolinks is basically a cpm ad network. The earnings weren't good, therefore, i dropped. The ads also made the page cluttered.

Mika

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
When I started using infolinks I was already using adsense. Since adsense is ppc program and I could earn only for clicks, i wanted to monetize the traffic through cpm ads, and infolinks is basically a cpm ad network. The earnings weren't good, therefore, i dropped. The ads also made the page cluttered.
I am using infolinks. Earnings are not good, but then I am also not earning much from Adsene. In order to earn from adsense, your visitors must interact with the ads, however, on infolinks, you can earn for impression, that's why I am using infolinks. The payment threshold is $50 I have earned just about $1 in about two months.

Nomad

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I am using infolinks. Earnings are not good, but then I am also not earning much from Adsene. In order to earn from adsense, your visitors must interact with the ads, however, on infolinks, you can earn for impression, that's why I am using infolinks. The payment threshold is $50 I have earned just about $1 in about two months.
Infolinks does not work for you if you do not have a lotof traffic on your site. Think about getting at least 2-3 K daily visits to earn well. However, it is a good ad network to go along with adsense. Income will build slowly.

Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Top Bottom