Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
When it comes to how you like to receive your cryptocurrency from someone else or send to the person that's using the same cryptocurrency wallet, do you like using the email address used to create your account in that wallet or exchanger or do you prefer to use the cryptocurrency network ID to receive your cryptocurrency?

Personally, I love to use the email address as it's more easier to use than the cryptocurrency network.

How do you like it?

I prefer using the email address to using the cryptocurrency address, The email address is more easy for me to use especially if it's of the same exchange.

I only use the cryptocurrency address if the exchange differs from each other, If it does not, then I stick to my email.

When it comes to how you like to receive your cryptocurrency from someone else or send to the person that's using the same cryptocurrency wallet, do you like using the email address used to create your account in that wallet or exchanger or do you prefer to use the cryptocurrency network ID to receive your cryptocurrency?

Personally, I love to use the email address as it's more easier to use than the cryptocurrency network.

How do you like it?
To obtain cryptocurrency, it is probably wise that you provide the email address linked with your wallet or exchange, because this allows for a more private and legible transaction.

I prefer using the email address to using the cryptocurrency address, The email address is more easy for me to use especially if it's of the same exchange.

I only use the cryptocurrency address if the exchange differs from each other, If it does not, then I stick to my email.
I have never tried to use my email address before. I am not used to it. I prefer to copy and paste my wallet or to use my Binance pay ID to receive money. That is what I always do

There is absolutely nothing wrong in using the email or the cryptocurrency network as it all depends on your preference and what you think it's safer but both are the same because they will deliver the same result.

I have never tried to use my email address before. I am not used to it. I prefer to copy and paste my wallet or to use my Binance pay ID to receive money. That is what I always do
Binance pay ID? How does that work? It is only available when sending from Binance to another Binance user right? I have not tried that before.

I don't fancy copy and pasting wallet address.

It depends from the other website what offering, some websites offers pay to coinbase or coinpayments email or even binance pay ID or UID of Huobi or even Kucoin and if not same wallet then network is used so depends from the payment earning website what he imposes as manner of payment.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in using the email or the cryptocurrency network as it all depends on your preference and what you think it's safer but both are the same because they will deliver the same result.
That is true
It depends on the one that you like and the pne you think that it will be easy for the person who wants to send the cryptocurrency. Anyone of it is cool

I don't like using the email as I prefer to use the cryotocurrency network to receive the crypto assets because I did not want stories that touch and as a result I want to follow the normal route.

Email ID works only on the same wallet/exchange. If you are using coinbase and if you want to send to another coinbase user, you can use email but for other wallets you need address.

I usually use the public address directly more than the email because I do not usually receive the cryptocurrencies to the exchange generally I do not use them much, I receive the cryptocurrencies in decentralized wallets.

I wouldn't choose email for any reason because I would prefer to choose cryptocurrency platform to send my payment and to receive cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator