Using Discussion Board For Traffic

Nomad

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You can drive traffic to your site by using discussion board. One of the best discussion boards out there is Reddit. Reddit has a very active community, if your content can gain traction on Reddit, your content can go viral. You can also use other discussion boards like Forums, Question and Answer sites, etc.

Justin

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I am using forums but I am not using forums to drive traffic to my site. I do not have a site yet. I am not on Reddit either. However, I believe discussion boards can make your content go viral provided your content is interesting and useful.

Nomad

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I am on Reddit, however, I am not using Reddit for traffic yet. Reddit is not a place to drop your links. You will have to gain a status before you can post your links.

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
Verified Poster
BizNotes
not only reddit but pretty much every other platform that's similar, even forums for example (although, reddit is a forum as well, except that it got its own unique style)

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Making use of a discussion board like Reddit to generate traffic to your website or blog is a very good strategy to generate traffic but it's quite a difficult method as you will have to make your topic to trend so that alot of people will be made to click on your link to either your website or blog.

cowantussie

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes

Message boards, discussion forums and newsgroups can all produce very profitable results for you and your business. Most of us already participate in one or more of these and the more you participate the bigger the benefits to you and your website will be.

So let's find out how to make this a profitable venture for you.

Posting on forums, newsgroups and boards is the start of a relationship between you and others who read these venues. Many message boards and forums also allow you to use a picture of yourself. This adds to making the whole experience much more personal between you and other readers. It allows for many friendships to be formed. I am constantly told by readers of my newsletter that they have often meet people they deal with online and many friendships have been developed

Bookwormlux

An Assurance Of God's Saving Grace!!!
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are also forums in my country that I usually post my links to get traffic. It's a very good way, especially when you can't affairs to pay advertising websites.

Ayokex

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You can drive traffic to your site by using discussion board. One of the best discussion boards out there is Reddit. Reddit has a very active community, if your content can gain traction on Reddit, your content can go viral. You can also use other discussion boards like Forums, Question and Answer sites, etc.
It is very correct that traffic can come from any channel especially where there is a gathering of people deliberating on certain issue. Meanwhile, most of these free medium to acquire traffic for free have been abused by many of these bloggers that people don't even take them serious anymore.