Using a VPN?

Naiwen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jun 8, 2020
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
I’m currently using a paid VPN that’s set my location and IP to USA, New York. Why? Because I can access everything in a few countries worldwide. I’ve set it currently to the US, because I can watch my favorite childhood American TV shows like “Charmed”, “CSI”, “Criminal Minds” on Netflix and all American based sites online. If not, I can’t and I’m paying only 6,95 before tax a month, plus I can cancel anytime if I’m unhappy with it.

I have a VPN, but I do not use it, unless it is really necessary, I have lost time doing work and then when they discover that I use VPN, they do not cancel me, for that reason I have it in suspension.

I have always been careful when it comes to VPN. You are using it for things that are not in anyway affecting anyone but when it is used to cheat the system is when there should be a reason for concern.

Its okay, nice using VPN, but remember not all site authorize usage of VPN. Their is some that banned using it at all in their site. They consider it suspicious and fraudulent.

No I didn't use VPN, because I didn't need of it. But it's ok if we use legal vpns for our personal projects and working. We shouldn't use these vpns for any illegal purpose

I also use VPN sometimes to access different websites that are restricted in my area. I only use free VPN because I currently don't need the services of a paid one since I don't use it everyday

Most of workers that uses VPN to complete a job are reported by employeers because if they detect that they will contact support of microjob site because they consider it a kind of cheating, also website can detect it and block account after a while of registration.

I don't use VPN unless I have to, to access some website.

VPN IPs are usually banned in many countries and I wouldn't want to raise any flags. Of course I have never used any paid VPN service before. I always go with free VPN service plugins like Browsec, Zenmate etc.,
Anyway, we will have to be careful while using VPN as it can be a double edged sword.

I’m currently using a paid VPN that’s set my location and IP to USA, New York. Why? Because I can access everything in a few countries worldwide. I’ve set it currently to the US, because I can watch my favorite childhood American TV shows like “Charmed”, “CSI”, “Criminal Minds” on Netflix and all American based sites online. If not, I can’t and I’m paying only 6,95 before tax a month, plus I can cancel anytime if I’m unhappy with it.

I haven't used vpn so far because I didn't need it, but if I had your preferences and I didn't have access, I would probably use it too. However, a paid VPN is much better than a free one.

I have always been careful when it comes to VPN. You are using it for things that are not in anyway affecting anyone but when it is used to cheat the system is when there should be a reason for concern.
Truly, many bad people are making use of VPN to disguise and scam others. It is not easy to trust messages that come from supposed foreign numbers because some are also from scammers.

I never use Vpn because no need for it, some cheaters use it and think they can earn more for offers and surveys lol
We are on the same page. If a site does not want services from my location for whatever reasons, I don't just feel alright cheating my way in.

I think, if only to surf with a normal browser (not TOR) we don't need to use a VPN, except in countries that block certain sites, we need a VPN to access them. Personally I never use a VPN for activities on a normal browser.

I don't think this method is accepted and if they are caught, they will be banned. they must complete surveys from their actual and real location.
in the past, this option of Vpn was successful for many users and they earned a lot of money but in these last years as you said it isn't accepted and effective because the admins have discovered it.

I also use VPN sometimes to access different websites that are restricted in my area. I only use free VPN because I currently don't need the services of a paid one since I don't use it everyday
I didn't use VPN ever because I didn't feel need of it. Well if it's legit to use VPNS for any project then it is no issue to use.Once I saw free vpns apps on Google play store

I will advice you to be careful on sites where you use VPN because you might easily be banned when they discover.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back