What's new

Using a virtual machine, anyone here do it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Virtual machines are essentially a virtual sandbox where you can use various operating systems on your PC without having to install them. For example. You can boot up a virtual machine that doesn't connect to your PC itself.

Scam baiters use virtual machines, as if a OS on one gets corrupt, you can simple delete it or make a new virtual machine. It's pretty cool. You could also use it to dual boot another OS, but you could use the OS like it's an app on your main desktop.

Also it's safer if you are hit with viruses and all that nasty junk.

Virtual machines are great for testing a new OS before installing that OS in your system as there are many Linux distros available, you can test which one you like on the virtual machine and then install it on your system. I once installed Mac OS on a VMware virtual machine 😂 but it was laggy.

I'm telling you this is the first time I come across this information. I may have come across it once or twice but didn't pay any attention to it. It sounds like something that can be extremely helpful. Thank you for this.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back