Biznotes
Screenshot-20210115-130749.jpg

This is my second proof of payment from the TRENDRI forum
This forum provides rewards with the following details:
- Earn $ 0.08 for each new thread
- Earn $ 0.06 for each post
- Earn $ 0.03 for someone who posts your thread
- Earn $ 1 for each referral

*To get rewards from the forum, new users must post a minimum of 15 posts. After posting to the 16th, rewards will be given with the details above.

Register here

Congratulation on your getting paid for your second time on Trendri and I really want to work on that platform but the much word counts that it requires is discouraging me from Posting there.

Congratulations on your earning.
But from your explanation, I think it will be difficult to earn from it.
$0.08 is too cheap for a new thread.
And getting some to post your thread just for $0.03, it a no for me.
But I'm happy you are earning

Its actually good to see that you are already reaping the reward of your labor. Trendri is actually a good PLATFORM to work on and you just need to be consistent to make more money

I congratulate you on your withdrawal from what I hear trendri is really stressful when it comes to making money on the site
Post automatically merged:

I congratulate you on your withdrawal from what I hear trendri is really stressful when it comes to making money on the site

Congratulations am more than impressed and encourage with your prove of payment this is lovely, according to what I heard that longitivity of the word is also important

Does the site still work, is it still legit? does anyone else work with that forum, do they still pay? to know if it's worth it or not: D and I'm sure many want this information.

Trendri is also a legit forum to earn a passive income online, I have joined the forum yesterday and I began to earn money but just that they have a tricky rules.

Trendri is also a legit forum to earn a passive income online, I have joined the forum yesterday and I began to earn money but just that they have a tricky rules.
How many post did you create before you started earning? I have joined for some time now though have not been serious there for some time but I have not started earning yet. What rule are you talking about?

How many post did you create before you started earning? I have joined for some time now though have not been serious there for some time but I have not started earning yet. What rule are you talking about?
Seriously I've made like 27 post before I get verified but the exact number of post is 10, it seems like your account is not enabled for payment, you need to send a private message to the admin, something like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209-054035.png
    Screenshot_20211209-054035.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 1
Seriously I've made like 27 post before I get verified but the exact number of post is 10, it seems like your account is not enabled for payment, you need to send a private message to the admin, something like this.
OKay thanks for the information, I think I would do just that today. You made mention of some rules, what are does rules?

Screenshot-20210115-130749.jpg

This is my second proof of payment from the TRENDRI forum
This forum provides rewards with the following details:
- Earn $ 0.08 for each new thread
- Earn $ 0.06 for each post
- Earn $ 0.03 for someone who posts your thread
- Earn $ 1 for each referral

*To get rewards from the forum, new users must post a minimum of 15 posts. After posting to the 16th, rewards will be given with the details above.

Register here
I think this was Trendri before the temporary shut down. The rewards were actually good, but I don't know about now. It's nice showing off your payment proof as that would encourage many to join the site.

Congratulations! Your proof of payment is beautiful, and I'm very impressed and encouraged by it. From what I've heard, the longevity of the word is also crucial.

Congratulations! Your proof of payment is beautiful, and I'm very impressed and encouraged by it. From what I've heard, the longevity of the word is also crucial.
Yes you can earn a good amount of money posting on different forums online, but in my own opinion trendri is not paying that good, you need to spend a lot of time before you can earn.

Is it this forum site that use to turn thread to appear more than once on the forum section or it was due to a member mistake that some thread are posted twice

I also work on trendri forum. I just started recently though and so I've only been paid once. Trendri forum is a really nice platform to work on and they are legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back