What's new

User: vest1992 - Coin-farm.net Payment Proofs

Nice payment proofs! would be interesting to see exact dates but your explanation gives a rough image of how fast you earned it, congrats

Nice payment proofs! would be interesting to see exact dates but your explanation gives a rough image of how fast you earned it, congrats
I think I was withdrawing once a week or two, and in the same time I was inviting as many users as I could, just to get 250 coins from each registration to buy better birds

Been with Coin-farm.net since June 2020 and the last payment was in the beginning of October.
It is true that I have invested $11 USD, if you want to register click here.
View attachment 787
I still have doubts about a site like this. There is no maximum withdrawal limit. I mean are there points for withdrawal? Russian sites sometimes have withdrawal points on their sites.

Wonderful payment proof but the payment are so little and for the fact that you have to invest before you can start earning on that platform discourage me from such a platform.

Congratulations to you but the explanation seems to me that you earn so quickly.
Is it that simple and fast ?

A very nice payment proof, congratulations to you for for earnings.
Is it available for every country and how much do I need to invest?

You have done well by introducing a platform that pays to us but you haven't reviewed it basically we don't know how it works

You have done well by introducing a platform that pays to us but you haven't reviewed it basically we don't know how it works

I have red about this "Coin farm" website a lot in the past and it seems like they used to pay in the past, but now it has become a scam and now they no longer pay their members.

Congratulations to you,well details payment prove but I would love to know is the platform for all countries or only developed once,and hiw is it done

It's good to hear that you make profit from the site. It really motivate me. And I'm sure it'll profit many people there. Currently working in many forum, it will not be easy. I don't like investing platform

Fantastic payment proof, but the meager payouts and the requirement to make an initial investment before you can begin to make money on the platform put me off.

You first have to invest $11 before you're getting withdrawal. You just have to say it's an investment platform and i don't really trust any of those platform/website again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back