Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Hello,

You have a good review HERE from vest1992. I'll will show you my payment proofs. Legit 100%.

arg.png

How long did it take you to earn "X" amount of dollars? 1 day / 2 days if you are active. (you have ads for 0.02$ / day)
What tasks or services did you provide? view ads.

Hello,

You have a good review HERE from vest1992. I'll will show you my payment proofs. Legit 100%.

View attachment 642

How long did it take you to earn "X" amount of dollars? 1 day / 2 days if you are active. (you have ads for 0.02$ / day)
I don't understand this ads stuff. Can you give me a proper explanation please

I don't understand this ads stuff. Can you give me a proper explanation please

how can I help ? go to "view ads" and you will have more ads and a certain time (40 sec, 30 sec, 20 sec, 10 sec, 5 sec). Click on them and wait for those seconds and then complete the respective captcha (2 + 6 you have to answer 8) etc. That's all.

Hello,

View attachment 642

It's looking good. I will also give this site a try. Hope so,it ll remain real and will not cheat it's members

Bizdustry is one forum that has been so consistent in paying it's members. This is an indication that the website is the most honest website because it does all that it says that it do.

It would be nice if you can make some good explanation to this.
I wouldn't mind giving it a go, though I'm not actually good in this ads stuff, but with this proof I think I am motivated

This is the first time I am going to see someone posting already screenshot about this website. I am going to do some more research on it before I decided to go with the website.

how can I help ? go to "view ads" and you will have more ads and a certain time (40 sec, 30 sec, 20 sec, 10 sec, 5 sec). Click on them and wait for those seconds and then complete the respective captcha (2 + 6 you have to answer 8) etc. That's all.
In other words this is a paid to click site right? What is the minimum withdrawal and what are the methods of payments but most importantly how long do I she to work to achieve this.

Woo congratulations,this prove has actually increase my eagerness to work and focus,thanks for making me know that some online plartform are true and legit

Congratulations on your earnings and I know you worked hard for it,many thanks for Introducing us to the site but you could do better with the re

Congratulations on your recent cash out. Making money from get paid to click ads is one of the best ways to make money online. However, majority of them are now telling members to upgrade their account to get paid and that is bad

I think it is a nice site but the payout is quite small for a single day.
Getting $0.25 I a day means you have to work for 4 days just to get $1

I think it is a nice site but the payout is quite small for a single day.
Getting $0.25 I a day means you have to work for 4 days just to get $1

I no longer work with that site, from what I understand from the internet, this chain argonclick, vuexybux etc have become a scam. I'm not sure, I promise nothing!

This sits look good. Though, the site may not be popular, the payment proof shown that site is legit. It's good to know that there are many legit paid to post sites. I hope he'll bring us money fo them.

One forum that pays its members on time is called "bizdustry." Because the website actually does everything it says it will, this is a sign that it is the most honest website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back