What's new

User: Juen15 - Paidtoclick.in payment proof

WthWth all
My first payment from paidtoclick.in was $ 0.53 via payeer.
This site is legit and still has over 2000 members.
Check out my thread for more info.
Here

Screenshot-20201128-115556.jpg

With all these Prof, I'm not disputing the site is legit and i won't but I can only advice you stay out of the site and stop wasting your precious time for a very earning like that. The earning is too low for the time you wasted
Here

With all these Prof, I'm not disputing the site is legit and i won't but I can only advice you stay out of the site and stop wasting your precious time for a very earning like that. The earning is too low for the time

I don't know much about this paidtoclick site. It seems like a legit site since you were payed, but it also seems like a difficult site to earn on. Is payeer the payment method available there?

Here

Screenshot-20201128-113814.jpg
You are quite fortunate that companies offer you your payment out. This is due to the fact that many get paid to click websites have been exposed as scams, and they do not reimburse users any more.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back