User: Juen15 - McMoney Payment proofs

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
This is my fifth payment on 25 November 2020.
I got the fourth payment on October 22, 2020.

This is my passive income. Only receives messages sent to my cell phone.
Complete info read the thread about Mcmoney that I have made.

https://bizdustry.com/threads/mcmoney-review-legit-or-scam.3763/#post-26457

Screenshot-20201126-195935.jpg
Screenshot-20201126-200505.jpg

Congrats ? but I will suggest , collect more and get big withdraw. It ll also easy for staff and also give you good feelings.
I think it took about a month to collect just $ 1. No problem. It's my passive income without doing anything.
First of all, I wish you success. This site is great. I have seen the results before.
Which site do you mean? This is the Mcmoney application. You can see application details by looking at my thread about mcmoney. Click the link above to go to the thread.

I hope you all the best , me too I registred under you I hope get my payment soon .
I get paid every month. I hope you get it too. Look for as many referrals as possible to get bonuses when your referrals become valid. Remember. $ 0.01 per message you receive.

Congrats bro.
More of this success story boss. I can't wait to see myself uploading pics like this.
May I use this medium to beg anyone here to explain how to attach pictures proof to my testimonial messages?

Very interesting that you earn through this cell phone messaging record platform. I'm happy for you to be receiving passive income through it. I wish you more success with them, as you work your way up with the mcmoney app.

Very interesting that you earn through this cell phone messaging record platform. I'm happy for you to be receiving passive income through it. I wish you more success with them, as you work your way up with the mcmoney app.
Do you also use the mcmoney application? Messages from mcmoney are now becoming rare. Maybe because many new members have registered there.

This Mcmoney application is quite a genuine payment and earning platform but it's definitely not for me as they seem to be paying only through PayPal and we don't receive funds in our PayPal account here.

Congratulations on your payment from this platform. Though I have not personally worked on this platform before nor read or seen a review on them either. But all the same, congratulations and best wishes from me to you on that platform. Might have to check them out too

Congratulation for receiving your fifth payment from Mcmoney site, I hope its a perfect way of earning online, my only problem is that PayPal does not support my country so it's kind of hard.

Actually I have 0.87 $ in my account , I am not in hurry to withdraw from this app , but actually they ask me for installing the new version , is that necessary ?

This Mcmoney application is quite a genuine payment and earning platform but it's definitely not for me as they seem to be paying only through PayPal and we don't receive funds in our PayPal account here.
Are you sure if this kind of income site is still in operation paying users?? I don't even think such kind of reward is worthy of the time required to spend around it.

Did they make a payment of $1.3, to your PayPal address?
I always thought the minimum you can transfer to a PayPal is $5.
Okay, enough said, now tell us how we can register on this site

Woo this is wonderful congratulations,I know it took alot I am also working hard to get my withdrawer on bizdustry,but I will also love to be part of this wonderful forum

Congratulation for getting your 5th resettlement coming from Mcmoney webinternet web site, I really wish its own an ideal method of making on the internet, my just issue is actually that PayPal doesn't sustain my nation therefore it is type of difficult.

Congratulations on your earning.
But I would love you to tell us more about the site.
How many calls do we need to receive to eat a dollar?
Does the site keep our privacy secured ?

Seems like it really takes time to earn on this site. All your earnings were small. In my country, a dollar can hardly do anything. I'm not sure i can work on this site.

I think it took about a month to collect just $ 1. No problem. It's my passive income without doing anything.

Which site do you mean? This is the Mcmoney application. You can see application details by looking at my thread about mcmoney. Click the link above to go to the thread.
That's very interesting if that's the case, and I want to use this opportunity to extend my overwhelmed congratulations to you about how you made passive income on the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back