Legit User: Juen15 - Bizdustry.com Payment Proofs

Juen15

BizNotes
Ini adalah bukti pembayaran ketiga saya. Jika kita mengikuti aturan yang ada. Kita bisa terus menghasilkan di sini. Posting sampah tidak diperbolehkan di forum ini.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201121_065331.jpg
    Screenshot_20201121_065331.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Hnishas

đź’«Creative-Artistđź’«
BizNotes
This is my third proof of payment. If we follow the existing rules. We can continue to earn here. Trush posts are not allowed in this forum.
Congrats on your success. I hope this site ll help all it's members to earn not for just pocket money but also for completing some wishes which they can't get Because of low funds

Juen15

BizNotes
Congrats on your success. I hope this site ll help all it's members to earn not for just pocket money but also for completing some wishes which they can't get Because of low funds
Yes. Hopefully. At least this will pay for my monthly internet data.

Juen15

BizNotes
This is also good cause. Keep it up. But don't forget to be active here to get more good rewards of your hard working
Yes, of course. But the posts here are not always confirmed by the admin or staff quickly. So we have to wait until they confirm.

Hnishas

đź’«Creative-Artistđź’«
BizNotes
Yes, of course. But the posts here are not always confirmed by the admin or staff quickly. So we have to wait until they confirm.
Only 5 posts and 2 threads allowed per hour,after that you can post,no issue but you ll not get paid for it

Hnishas

đź’«Creative-Artistđź’«
BizNotes
I would request to know some of the examples of trash posts so i may be not fall into the trap?
What do you mean by it? Can you please explain? On every forum ,you ll see "legit" lable with any site review, it means that site is safe to use. If you are talking about other HYIP sites,then let me tell you all high profit offering sites are scam

Ehizzy1

BizNotes
Congratulation the site is really legit and you can earn more , i have seen many withdrawal on the site to show how legit it is

Hnishas

đź’«Creative-Artistđź’«
BizNotes
So
Congratulation the site is really legit and you can earn more , i have seen many withdrawal on the site to show how legit it is
You didn't get reward from this site? It's not time taken work. You know if a member ll active then he ll get withdraw in few days.

Private conversations
Help Users