What's new

User: ?Hnishas - Bizdustry.com Payment Proofs

congrats! you really deserve it after the hard work that you did before some days!
Thanks for your compliments as well. I also joined some other forums but here I find good topics to reply that's why I am active here . And of course the reward is according to our working.

I got my first payment from this forum " Bizdustry". I really appreciate the working of all staff .They guide in the case of any problem .
This platform is best for all new people who want to earn through writing skills.
Best of luck to all

View attachment 1152
That's a big income. Congratulations on your income in this forum. I hope to get a few like you.

That's a big income. Congratulations on your income in this forum. I hope to get a few like you.
Thanks you too. You can also get like this, simple be active on the site . I also have other work but I manage my time and try to work actively. Hopefully you ll also share your proof soon ? This site is for all .
You can hold your earnings after reaching at threshold. And can withdraw big like me at a time after month ,if you didn't need of the money

It's really inspiring to see members posting payment proofs. I want to save my earnings on the site since it's good to have a bigger payout. I wish you more success and hope you could get more earnings in the coming days, months and years. Congratulations!

I just got $ 6.2 here. That's not even half of your income. Did you spend 12 hours here?
Yes you can say this. But we don't need to spend 12 hours fully here. Just 5 posts per hour allowed to keep this in mind and come after 1 hour to reply more topics.
You can also post 2 threads per hours, but sometimes it is difficult to find a new topic, but if you have questions related to any field which is mentioned here, you can ask through threads and many people ll reply you. In this way you ll get two benefits, one: you ll get solution of your problem,answer of your question and second ,you ll earn points by starting that topic
. That's it...
it's better to work on one site actively rather than to many at a time. I also joined other but I am not active there because have to do other work.
6$ is not bad result, but keep concentrate on one site .

Congratulations on your earnings! You deserve it and I have learnt a lot from your posts here.

Yes you can say this. But we don't need to spend 12 hours fully here. Just 5 posts per hour allowed to keep this in mind and come after 1 hour to reply more topics.
You can also post 2 threads per hours, but sometimes it is difficult to find a new topic, but if you have questions related to any field which is mentioned here, you can ask through threads and many people ll reply you. In this way you ll get two benefits, one: you ll get solution of your problem,answer of your question and second ,you ll earn points by starting that topic
. That's it...
it's better to work on one site actively rather than to many at a time. I also joined other but I am not active there because have to do other work.
You are right. After the first and second payments I made it ($ 5 & $ 1.2). I became more active. Of course not creating trash threads. I am happy to provide information such as websites or applications. But as you say. Makes threads more confusing.

Okay, good information can provide benefits to others, especially proof
Yes , success of a site or a forum can be proof through payment proofs but if the members post themselves. Because Mostly sites show fake or paid proofs

Congratulations to you for your recent payment made by bizdustry to you. I'm happy to see this platform continuously paying its forum members here.

Congratulations to you for your recent payment made by bizdustry to you. I'm happy to see this platform continuously paying its forum members here.
Yes, soon this forum ll get unstoppable flow of members . And all people can get their working reward here

Yes, soon this forum ll get unstoppable flow of members . And all people can get their working reward here
That is very correct, when a forum is operating in a legit way, what do you expect from it?? I think its growth, and population in seize.

. That's it...
I agree it is better not to disperse your focus in to many parts, congrats by the way.

Congratulations, Bizdustry has become a good place for us to share our simple writing skills and thought and earn for it.

Congratulation on your payment,bizdustry has become a good place for us to share our simple writing skills and thoughts, and in return we make money

I am happy seeing this platform keeping its promise by paying people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back