What's new

User: hani20980 - Bizdustry.com Payment Proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am happy for you dear keep it up and make more money enjoy your self more money to you .
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations bro, I wish I started earlier any way we will all cash out and share our testimonies too

Last edited:
Congratulations bro on withdrawing three times on Bizdustry. There are very few websites that could be that consistent in paying it's members and this business has taken its legitimacy to a whole new level and it has been paying members for years now.

Congratulations on receiving your first payment from bizdustry. You must have been feeling so great and happy the day you saw those bitcoins land inside your wallet right? I know the feeling

This payment proof have been posted long ago, since November 11th 2020. But I'll still say big congrats to the receiver, and Kudo to bizdustry for reaching out to payments up to this moment.

Wow.
This is so encouraging and I think with this I can invite as many friends as I can to join this site.
Bizdustry is so reputable and everyone should know about it.

We have removed this rule from our terms & conditions. New users can cash out, there’s no timeframe for new accounts.
Wonderful improvement, this would indeed motivate new members to work hard as some usually get tired and loose interest with time during the period of waiting, as not everyone would have the patience to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back