What's new

User: hani20980 - Bizdustry.com Payment Proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !
I joined Bizdustry forum in Oct 31, 2020 and i did withdraw 3 times via bitcoin this is my payments proof

View attachment 760

I earned a total of 19$ with this forum
Wow.. that's cool . I am just collecting and I want to get big withdraw ?
This platform is best one not only because it's legit but also all staff is really very helpful and are of Friendly nature.we don't feel ,we are talking with typical admins

that's perfect, you could make that only in a short period of time. keep the good work^^

that's perfect, you could make that only in a short period of time. keep the good work^^
Yes,but we also have to keep quality of this platform. Not only to earn... Because its our duty to give this forum success with out working and quality content. Because this platform is giving us real reward of our working. So keep posting quality stuff ?

Yes,but we also have to keep quality of this platform. Not only to earn... Because its our duty to give this forum success with out working and quality content. Because this platform is giving us real reward of our working. So keep posting quality stuff ?
of course, the quality of posts is really important here, we're always try to be active and control the posts in order to keep the forum clean.

Fantastic, I'm happy for you cashing out. I was thinking this forum pay for only members who have lasted for more than 30 days. Then how come you were paid when you're only 14days old here??

of course, the quality of posts is really important here, we're always try to be active and control the posts in order to keep the forum clean.
Yes,but it's also duty of all members to share quality stuff. If they are sincere to work on this platform. Not only this platform but on any place where we work, we should help to promote the site/forum by sharing quality posts

Yes,but it's also duty of all members to share quality stuff. If they are sincere to work on this platform. Not only this platform but on any place where we work, we should help to promote the site/forum by sharing quality posts
of course, but unfortunately, there are some members who aren't like you mentioned, so that's why we're here.

spam/plagiarism/trash and many actions, I hope also from our loyal members to help us and report about them^^

of course, but unfortunately, there are some members who aren't like you mentioned, so that's why we're here.

spam/plagiarism/trash and many actions, I hope also from our loyal members to help us and report about them^^
Yes,but still there are new members,who are honest but they don't know how to post. Because mostly are totally new in the field of money making . So we should guide them before taking any action

Great job, Congratulations, I'm happy too, and I hope we can all work harder to make withdrawals, Good luck

Fantastic, I'm happy for you cashing out. I was thinking this forum pay for only members who have lasted for more than 30 days. Then how come you were paid when you're only 14days old here??
We have removed this rule from our terms & conditions. New users can cash out, there’s no timeframe for new accounts.

We have removed this rule from our terms & conditions. New users can cash out, there’s no timeframe for new accounts.
Fantastic, the new rule is best suited for every one here. I'm loving this bizdustry forum site more and more. Cos it is living up to their billing.

Congratulations on your cashout, I didn't have a doubt about this platform, i will definitely create a thread with payment proof when I reach my first cashout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back